1. A linen pillow cover perfect for anyone who unwinds after a stressful day by rewatching The Office for the 500th time.
2. A mini waffle maker with the power to turn even a gray dreary Monday into a good day. This mini maker is particularly great for anyone with limited kitchen storage.
3. Or a Whiskware pancake batter mixer because I'm pretty sure pancakes have the power to cure a broken heart, help you wind down after a stressful day at school, and even keep your kids quiet for a few minutes so you can hear yourself think. And remember: Pancakes aren't just breakfast food — you're allowed to have them for any meal of the day!
4. A drain cover so you can add a few extra inches of water to your bubble bath. Go ahead and grab your beverage of choice — you're about to soak all your worries away.
5. A roll-on Migrastil Migraine Stick — many reviewers say it helps give them relief from migraine symptoms that can often stop them in their tracks and derail their day. Apply to your temples, forehead, and back of the neck at the first sign of a migraine.
6. Or an ice roller that you can roll on your neck and forehead to give you sweet relief from dreaded migraines. Been crying the night before because you had a bad day and now have puffy eyes? This can help reduce that redness and puffiness in just a few minutes.
7. A cushioned foam acupressure mat and pillow set to keep in your home office so you can lie on it whenever you start to get neck and back pain. Even just a few minutes on this thing will help relieve pressure points and make you feel more relaxed and ready to conquer your day.
8. Or an ergonomic and compact Shiatsu-style back and neck massager so you can feel like you're at the spa even though you're still on your couch that's littered with Cheerios, screaming children, and the laundry you still have to fold.
9. A hand-poured candle from Kreative Candle Co. appropriately named "Me Time." It has a relaxing scent of herbs, lavender, and aromatic woods, and with a burn time of over 50 hours, you'll be lighting this baby for many nights to come.
10. Or a candle subscription that sends artisan candles straight to your front door for just $10 a month. Imagine coming home after a long day at work or a stressful day of taking care of your kids and seeing a beautifully scented, high-quality candle waiting for you!
11. A mini hanging sloth planter to display your favorite succulent or air plant. It's also a nice reminder to ~slow down~ and enjoy your day.
12. A giant 750-ml wine glass for the days you tell yourself "I just need one glass to relax after the day I've had." We only speak the truth around here!
13. A dipping sauce holder that attaches to the AC vent of your car for an optimal on-the-go chicken nugget–dunking or fry-dipping experience. Nothing can make a bad day better quite like a fast food stop to treat yourself on the way home, and this apparatus makes the experience so much more enjoyable.
14. A hilarious dinosaur-shaped taco holder for serving dinner in a prehistorically playful way. Place your taco in the T. rex's "spine" and have fun chomping away!
15. A night-light adorably designed to look like a squishy little kitty. How can you not feel better when you look at this purrrr-fect face?!
16. A pair of fuzzy slippers with a memory foam sole that will make you feel like you're walking on clouds as you wear them around the house. Go ahead and kick off your work shoes after a horrible day at the office — these babies are waiting for you.
17. Or this pair of smiley face slippers that'll make you involuntarily grin when you look down at them. Even if you're still in the middle of your bad day, at least your footwear will be cushy, comfortable, and adorable.
18. A milk frother to get that perfectly fluffy foam on top of your homemade latte. Treating yourself to little luxuries is the perfect way to kick that bad day to the curb.
19. Avarelle acne patches (also available in extra large) if you wake up the day before a huge presentation at work or a date you're really excited about and you have a huge zit on your forehead. Don't worry — place one of these patches on your face for a few hours, and it'll help significantly reduce the size and redness of your breakout.
Reviewers say they blend in with their skin so they can wear them throughout the day!
Promising review: "I’ve been experimenting with these for the last month and a half, and I am in love. They are really thin and blend into my highly freckled face incredibly well...I have gone out in public twice with them on, because when I did my last second mirror check before I got out of the car, I didn’t notice I had them on! While they absolutely help clean out the skin underneath, the biggest thing it does for me is stops me from touching my face. When I'm stressed out, I will absentmindedly touch/run my hands along my face and jaw constantly. Now, when I notice I’m doing that, I run into the bathroom and put these on any spots I have. Since they are thin and stick really well, I am able to leave them alone and stop touching my face." —MelsBells
Get a box of 40 round patches for $8.49 and a box of eight extra-large patches for $7.64 from Amazon.
20. An unofficial Disney parks cookbook filled with over 100 classic recipes to make at home. It'll make you feel like you're strolling in Adventureland with a refreshing Dole Whip in hand, even if you're actually just in your kitchen, surrounded by unwashed dishes.
21. A shower phone mount if your day is jam-packed and the only moment you have to yourself is in the shower. Looks like the perfect opportunity to catch up on your favorite Real Housewives franchise!
One of the coolest things about this mount is that you can still touch your screen even when it's inside the case. This makes it *so* easy to skip songs until you find the perfect one for rinsing shampoo off.
Promising review: "My girlfriend was always taking her phone to the shower. I have been looking for a phone mount on the shower for a while now and its just the product that I have been looking for. The adhesive looks extremely strong. It can even fit my huge Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G phone. You can even use the touchscreen while showering!! The sound doesn't distort inside the mount when playing music. Tested the splash-proof a couple of times and it looks like it does the job! My girlfriend loves it." —Yong Park
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in two colors).
22. A brilliant Shrek toothpaste topper with the ability to make you chuckle at the end of a challenging day. Even if nothing went your way that day, Shrek will be pooping out your toothpaste, and that sounds like a win to me.
CasualChicken is a small business based in Irvine, California, that creates custom 3D printed art.
Promising review: "SO CUTE!! Looks exactly like the picture!! I also received a coupon for the shop after purchasing so that was very much appreciated." —Dominique
Get it from CasualChicken on Etsy for $5.94.