We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A therapy lamp perfect for anyone who works long hours, which means that during the wintertime, they're probably sitting in darkness for most of their working hours. They'll love how the lamp helps with their energy levels.
2. A pair of CozyPhones designed so kids can listen to music or watch videos on their tablet in a comfortable way. Plus: They'll love how whimsical they feel as they're dressed up as a unicorn!
3. A portable charger for your workaholic friend who is constantly on the go. Now if they notice their phone's at 3% in the middle of an important work call, they can just plug it into this. Crisis averted.
4. Or a reliable wireless charging pad so they can just lay their phone or AirPods on top of it to charge up whenever their devices are running low on juice.
5. A robot vacuum because anything that can do a chore for someone is definitely a perfect gift. It's extra useful if they have a dog who sheds constantly and they can never keep up with all that fur.
6. A PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer & Universal Charger to give your germaphobic friend some peace of mind that their phone is as clean as possible. The UV light in the gadget kills 99.99% of all bacteria on their phone's surface, and they can also charge their phone while it's inside.
7. An AirFly Pro wireless transmitter for the globetrotter on your list who seems to always be flying. They can plug this into the TV screen on the airplane so they can actually use their wireless earbuds and not have to shell out extra cash to buy those wired headphones they sell on the plane.
8. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite so they can keep as many books as they want at their fingertips instead of having to lug around heavy hardcovers wherever they go. Plus: The glare-free screen makes it great for beach reading.
9. Or a Fire HD 10 tablet if they enjoy reading but also want an everything-in-one device so they can stream shows, scroll through social media, and video chat with their family.
10. A pair of Powerbeats Pro wireless earbuds great for workouts thanks to the hook design that keeps them in place no matter how many reps they're pushing through. They'll get up to nine hours of use on a single charge *and* they're sweat resistant, so they can rely on them to hold up even on long run days.
11. A smart Tile tracker they can attach to their wallet or keys aka the two most important things no one ever wants to lose. They can track their Tiles through an app on their smartphone.
13. A Fitbit Luxe if they've been saying they want to get more active in 2022. This sleek-looking tracker will give them information on how many steps they're taking, their heart rate, their sleep, and their workouts. They'll also get a more in-depth look at their activity data through an app on their phone.
14. A rechargeable electric lighter so they'll never have to worry about finding matches (or burning themselves with said matches) whenever they want to light a candle.
15. A Furbo treat-dispensing pet camera so they can keep an eye on their pet even when they're not home. With its 160-degree wide-angle view, night vision, and real-time barking alerts they'll always know exactly what their pup is up to.
16. Or a Petcube pet-monitoring camera if you think they'd rather prefer a smaller, more discrete device to help them check in on their fur babies. It comes with 1080p HD video, 30-foot night vision, motion alerts, and two-way communication.
17. A coffee warmer so their morning java can stay nice and toasty even if they get caught answering emails or taking work calls.
18. A Rocketbook reusable 32-page smartnotebook that eliminates the need for them to buy tons of notebooks. They can scan their pages right after they write them, and they'll be saved forever on their device. Then they can clear the page to start again the next day!
Promising review: "This is a great product and a great idea. I am someone who has a lot of notebooks and journals; I like to write everything down so I remember it. I have wasted countless Post-it Notes writing to-do lists and this little notebook not only helps me preserve my beloved Post-its, it's great for the environment as I'm reusing the same pages instead of tearing them out and starting with a brand-new page or notebook. I wish I had known about this when I was going to college, how much time and money it would have saved me. I love the fact that you can just scan each page and send it to a specific place that you have designated. Way to go, Rocketbook! You are my new favorite thing! I literally show as many people as I can about this." —Natasha
Get it from Amazon for $19.98+ (available in executive and letter and 11 colors).