We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A scarf for dogs that protects them in cold weather. You have to make sure your puppy's cute lil ears and neck don't get frostbitten come winter!
2. A tube of wrinkle balm (yes, wrinkle balm!) to apply in your dog's skin folds to prevent infection and irritation. Shar-Peis everywhere are rejoicing.
3. An elevated dog feeder with two bowls so your dog doesn't have to bend down so far to get some food and water. It'll help relieve stress on their shoulders and neck, especially for large breeds or senior dogs.
4. A classic Kong toy designed with a hollow center you can stuff with peanut butter or their favorite treat. Give this to them and sit back and relax while they spend hours getting every last morsel of food out of it.
5. A treat-dispensing toy especially great for pups who get easily bored and need some more rewarding playtime to get all their energy out. The unique design causes the toy to bounce around and roll as your dog moves it around, and they'll love how satisfying it is when a piece of kibble pops out!
6. A cat litter box with entry at the top, which prevents litter from scattering everywhere. It also includes a litter scoop that attaches to the outside for quick and easy cleaning.
7. A slow feeder dog bowl that slows down your dog's feeding time so they don't scarf down their food in one minute flat and end up with an upset tummy.
8. A cat cave to not only give your feline a comfy new home, but it'll also be a beautiful new centerpiece in your living room. It's made out of 100% wool, which will stand up to your cat's sharp claws.
9. A ball launcher that will take your game of fetch to the next level. And thanks to the handle, you'll never have to pick up a slobbery ball again!
10. A hamster house complete with a climbing ladder, slide, and a balcony. If there were a Selling Sunset for hamsters, this would be the most sought-after listing.
11. A grooming rake that helps control shedding by removing loose hairs from the undercoat and also prevents tangles and mats.
12. A durable chew toy designed to stand up to even the toughest of chompers. The toy also has multiple textures that massages your dog's gums as they play.
13. A car seat cover to protect your back seat from scratches, pet hair, and any dirt your dog brings in.
14. A pack of all-natural cheese dog treats that your dog will love so much, you might as well buy a few packs now to satiate their cravings.
15. An automatic dog and cat feeder with the capability to let you schedule the time of feedings and also specify the portions that it dispenses. So long to the days of wondering "have I fed them today?!"
16. A durable set of pet steps so your furry friend can safely climb up onto furniture or a bed so they can cuddle up with you. The steps fold down for easy storage when not in use.
17. A bird teaser toy with real feathers if your cat is spending way too much time napping and hiding and you want to make sure they get some daily playtime in. With crinkly materials, ribbons, and built-in pockets of catnip, your feline is sure to love their new toy.
18. A pack of chicken-flavored Pill Pocket dog treats that actually mask the smell of any pill you put inside so you can administer medicine to your dog in the most painless way.
19. An adorable water fountain with a flower on top so your cat can sip on freshly filtered water in the cutest way possible.
20. Or this multi-tier drinking fountain perfect for cats with any joint issues or aches and pains — the raised tier is a great option for them to drink from while keeping their neck in a comfortable position.
21. A cute dog-sized microfiber towel with a hood perfect for your pup to snuggle up in after an exhausting day of swimming or a much-needed bath.
22. A dog water bottle so you can easily transport drinkable water anywhere to keep your dog hydrated even on the hottest of days.
23. A self-groomer cat toy that you can mount on a corner or just keep on the ground for your cat to scratch up on. It collects loose hair and has a compartment for catnip to entice your cat to use the groomer.
24. A heavy duty 76-inch cat tree because let's be real — your cat rules your household, and now they can lord over your living room like the king or queen they are. It also provides so much room for them to work out their energy, fight off boredom, and get all their scratches out.
25. A paw cleaner to prevent your floor from being covered in muddy footprints when your dog comes inside. All you have to do is add water, and the gentle silicone bristles remove caked-on dirt and mud.
26. A set of catnip-infused felt balls that they'll quickly become obsessed with — they'll be rolling these all around your house as soon as you open the tin. Because the catnip is held inside the balls, you won't be finding loose catnip all over your rugs and carpet!
Simply B Vermont is woman-owned small business and is based in Montpelier, Vermont.
Promising review: "My cats absolutely flipped for these felted balls! They are both catnip fiends, so I assumed these would be a hit, but I underestimated how much they'd love playing with them. A huge hit in our household!" —Danielle Taylor