We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A L'Oreal *eight-second* lamellar water rinse-out treatment because you don't need to drop half your paycheck at the salon to get a treatment that will make your hair look shiny, moistured, and strong.
2. Essence Lash Princess mascara that will make your lashes look so long, thick, and full, people will start asking you if you got eyelash extensions.
Promising review: "After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long-wearing. I go from an eight-hour work day right to the gym and sweat like crazy...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Miller
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
3. A set of colorful, gel-friendly flower nail tattoos that mimic the look of nail art done at the salon. Customize your own design by mixing and matching the small bloom stickers on your nail!
4. A foot file because pedicures can be expensive and time-consuming, and this will get your rough heels sandal-ready in no time.
5. A Schick Silk Touch-Up Tool that removes any peach fuzz on your skin so your foundation looks smoother. You can also use this for quick hair removal in between waxing appointments.
6. A pack of gold under-eye patches if you want to look more awake and revitalized but don't have time to get a facial. They're great to use the morning after a late night to help decrease under-eye puffiness.
7. A stick of Fenty Stunna Lip Paint that you'll be convinced was made by magic because it will look just as vibrant after 12 hours of wear as it does when you first put it on.
8. SheaMoisture's Smoothie Curl Enhancing Cream to breathe new life into your curls and make them bouncier than ever. Your hair's going to look so good, people will think you got a professional treatment or hair mask from the salon!
9. A bottle of Meltdown acne oil if you've tried all the harsh prescription medicine to fight pimples only for them to dry out your skin or not even work. Use this to spot treat your acne and you'll love how it leaves you feeling hydrated while it fights to make your zit disappear.
10. An eyebrow tint reviewers say is so much more effective at defining and darkening your eyebrows than a pencil or gel is. Plus: the tint lasts for a few weeks, so you won't have to even touch your eyebrows during your day-to-day makeup routine!
11. Elizabeth Mott waterproof eyeshadow primer that will make any eyeshadow look more vibrant and striking. It also helps keep your eyeshadow from wearing off, smudging, or creasing.
Promising review: "So let me start by saying I have used nearly every eyeshadow primer available. From high end to low...they don't hold a candle to Thank Me Later. I have very oily skin. Using this primer, shadow lasts a full eight hours or more. I could get maybe five or six out of the other brands if I was lucky. I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag, and I had to buy the full-size product straight away! I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thank you, Elizabeth Mott, for finally making a primer that lasts! I love this stuff!" —Melissa Mae
Get it from Amazon for $13.48.
12. A quick-drying top coat if you're doing an at-home mani but want salon-quality results. It'll protect your nail polish from chips for over a week — as a very clumsy person, this is a lifesaver.
13. Ownest Cosmetics eyebrow soap because fluffy, full brows are all the rage right now, and this will help you achieve that look in minutes. Plus: reviewers say your brows will stay in place all day long with this soap!
Promising review: "I have the kind of eyebrows that look very full with brushing, but can quickly look like one has 'collapsed' once my hair or something else touches it. I’ve used nearly every product from Anastasia BH, but never had luck keeping my brows in place. Well, let me tell you, this stuff is no joke. I had to scrub my eyebrows clean tonight to get them to move. If you need some help holding your fluff, this will be your new favorite product. Also, I was able to ditch the eyebrow pencil since this stuff holds every hair in the place you brush it." —Bailey M, Deacon
Get a set of two from Amazon for $7.99.
14. A teeth-whitening pen if you can't stomach the price tag of getting a professional treatment. Thanks to this easy-to-use pen, you can just brush the whitening solution on right from home and watch in amazement as your pearly whites gradually start to transform!
15. A Lip Bar Skin Serum Foundation for the most even, dewy, natural-looking make-up look ever. Infused with hyaluronic acid, it'll moisturize your skin instead of drying it out like many foundations can.
16. NYX Concealer Color Correcting Palette that'll quickly become the MVP of your makeup bag. Whether you're looking to conceal dark circles, brighten up your complexion or reduce redness, this palette's got you covered.
17. E.l.f Cosmetics Mint Melt Cooling Face Primer because nothing's worse than spending a long time on your makeup and then experiencing it melt off your face mere minutes after walking outside. This unique gel primer grips your makeup so it stays in place while also moisturizing your skin in the process.
Promising review: "I have an extremely oily nose and no coverage left after a long day wearing a mask. This primer gripped my foundation so well that it stayed in place all day under my mask and I still looked flawless after a hot yoga class...with a mask...for an hour! Controls my oils too. I’m in love!" —Laurengirl
Get it from E.l.f Cosmetics for $8.
18. Clove + Hallow Hydratint that'll give you a subtle flush and is much more buildable and blendable than powder blushes.
19. A set of Lovoir winged eyeliner stamps if you've given it your all and you just CANNOT get your winged liner to look right even after multiple attempts. This will save you from so much frustration during your makeup routine!
Promising review: "Let me start by saying this isn't my first cat-eye rodeo. I've tried the taping method, normal liquid liner, plastic winged stamping devices, stencils, all of it! Well, this gem arrived and I immediately had to try it out, all while laughing at how terrible this would probably turn out...but to my surprise I put the left cat-eye on first and it was perfect. I thought this was a fluke and did the right eye...again, it came out clean and perfect! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN ABLE TO DO A CAT-EYE IN UNDER 10 MINUTES, LET ALONE THE TWO MINUTES THIS TOOK TO DO! There were no sloppy streaks that I had to touch up or anything you would expect. Just a clean crisp line. I can now do a cat-eye EVERY day and look/feel like a badass. Everyone can think I spend hours doing my makeup in the morning." —LadyMeow
Get a set of two from Amazon for $14.97 (available in three sizes).
20. A Dermablend matte powder foundation for anyone who doesn't love the heaviness of liquid foundation but still wants something that's full coverage, long-lasting, and won't dry you out.
21. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer if you've been searching for an easy-to-apply option that can cover your dark circles, blends well, and stays put even during sweaty days. This concealer really does it all!
Promising review: "I am a makeup snob. I have stupidly high standards for cosmetic performance, and drugstore brands have let me down every single time I've given them a shot. So when I graduated from Covergirl to Sephora after college, I never looked back. My kit is full of Dior and YSL foundation, Armani concealer, Benefit brighteners, etc. But this thing is truly great. The sponge applicator is better than you think. Firstly, it's antimicrobial, so you don't have to worry about the hygiene aspect. Secondly, its ability to blend the product is outstanding. The concealer itself doubles as a highlighter, it looks good without primer, and it lasts so much longer than you'd expect." —Sarita
Get it from Amazon for $5.46+ (available in 17 shades).
22. Makeup Scientist Cosmetics science-themed eyeshadow palette called "Sodium Fine" (love a good pun) that delivers hyper-pigmented shades that will wow your friends from the second you enter the room.
This playful, punny palette is cruelty-free and vegan! Added bonus? It's from a small Black-owned business based in North Carolina.
Promising review: "This palette is amazing!!!!! It’s so pigmented. The colors pop extremely well. I can’t wait to see what other palettes this brand has to come." —Jasmine
Get it from Makeup Scientist Cosmetics for $45.
23. Kaja Roll-On Highlighting Balm with a fun roller brush that blends as it applies the highlighter to give you a downright stunning glow.
24. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint for a natural-looking but long-lasting look without the usual clumpiness or drying effect that matte lipsticks usually leave you with.
25. Juno & Co. velvet blending sponges that'll make foundation and concealer application much easier (and cleaner!) than using your fingers or a brush. Use the rounded sides to blend large areas of the face and the pointy side if you want to contour around the eyes and nose.
These sponges can be used wet or dry.
Promising review: "Whoa! This sponge is revolutionary. I’m a sponge snob and will never go back to any other sponge. Let’s just say, with my old brand, it would take a full pump of foundation to cover my car wrecked face. With this sponge, I tried my full pump and ended up being covered in more layers of foundation than I could count. Learned my lesson and only have to use one quarter of a pump with this sponge, because it doesn’t soak your foundation up like other brands." —Lexi
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $17.59 (available in two styles).
26. Sacha setting powder for the perfect finishing touch to your makeup. Reviewers with oily skin say this keeps that dreaded oil at bay all day long — just make sure to pack it on to the spots that get tend to get the oiliest.
Promising review: "As a YouTube beauty-channels addict, I've learned to use Sacha Buttercup powder by packing on the product using a mini BeautyBlender on all the areas where I get super oily: under my eyes down to my cheeks, on my forehead between my brows, on the bridge of my nose, and on the front of my chin. I let it sit for about five minutes and then I dust it off with a large fluffy foundation brush. That is the process that I use and based on my experience, I give the product five stars. I have MAJOR oily skin and my makeup lasts all day without melting off (it used to literally slide off before I met Sacha Buttercup). I can blot during the day with sheets when I start feeling oily (despite the fact I don't look oily) and it still functions." —Islas Virgenes
Get it from Amazon for $29 (available in two colors).
27. Latorice dip powder kit so you can give yourself a long-lasting, beautiful manicure at home. Now you don't have to take a trip to the nail salon every two weeks!
It comes with a base coat, an activator, a top coat, five color powders, a nail file, a brush, and instructions.
Promising review: "This product is great! As someone who is CONSTANTLY getting their nails done (dipping powder) at salons, it has been hard to do so because of COVID-19. I was looking for an inexpensive kit with neutral colors that I could use. This starter kit has been an absolute lifesaver during these unprecedented times. It is so easy to use! I finished off my nails with a gel top coat and cured it under the UV light that I had from a while ago. Overall it's an amazing product — very satisfied!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.98+ (available in two different color sets).
28. A set of five Kulfi Beauty highly-pigmented eyeliners so you can have fun experimenting with a bold, colorful look that won't smudge or run. No one wants raccoon eyes at the end of the day!
Kulfi Beauty, named after a type of South Asian ice cream, is a South Asian-owned business that makes products that celebrate and empower the diverse needs of their communities.
Promising review: "These are just what I have searched a decade for. I've never had an eyeliner go on so smooth or effortlessly before. The color stays vibrant all day, not sinking into my skin or transferring elsewhere. I am in love with this product." —Andrea J
Get them from Kulfi Beauty for $85.