1. You’ll Never Look at Iron Chef America the Same Way Again (Fodder!)
Find the funny in food with Fodder, an original sketch comedy series that points the camera at our culture’s growing obsession with all things edible. This smart and savvy parody takes on restaurants, bars, food entertainment and more as it explores why we just can’t stop talking about our food.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."