19 Screenshots Of People Being Charged Ridiculous Fees That Honestly Sound Made Up
Convenience fees for printing tickets at home? That seems fair.
It's pretty annoying how everything costs money, right? As if groceries, necessities, and bills don't already account for plenty of spending, there are also additional things called "fees" that companies like to casually tack on to purchases. Let's take a look at some of the most outrageously unjustifiable fees you'll ever see.
1. This hefty "convenience fee" for purchasing a ticket over the internet.
8. These fees being charged FOR MAKING A DONATION.
10. This fee for canceling a membership.
11. This fee to pass through (and the silly stipulation that charges more if you don't have exact change).
12. The delivery fees for pizza that apparently don't go to the driver for some reason, according to the box.
13. These fees that totaled over 80 smackaroos, including a $10 facility charge, all for some digital tickets.
18. These fees for a semester of school that was taking place fully online (despite that campus charge).
Share This Article
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!