1. “Good artists borrow; great artists steal.” - Salvador Dali
2. The Video:
Grace Jones’ over-the-top performance as Strangé, an over-sexed, overdressed pop star who launches her first namesake perfume in the film “Boomerang.” In a myriad of ways, the percursor to Lady Gaga.
4. The Video:
Salvador Dali’s “Face of Mae West” in 3D
Salvador Dali’s “Face of Mae West” painting
7. The Video:
Kurt Hectic of now-defunct videogame series MDK2
9. The Video:
Salvador Dali’s “Ruby Lips”
11. The Video:
Raiden from the Mortal Kombat series
13. The Video:
Ridley Scott’s “Alien” series
15. The Video:
The famed gold Michael Jackson sculpture that floated down the Thames through London for his “HIStory” album
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨