32 Products Under $35 You’ll Wish You Knew About Sooner
Regrow your hair with a biotin shampoo, and never pick up nail clippings again.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A biotin shampoo to help with shedding by depositing biotin, a naturally occurring vitamin, where it's needed — your hair. This person used the product for almost a year, and it made a world of difference 😱.
2. A Clorox toilet cleaning kit that'll convert the rustiest, grimiest, run-down toilet into a throne clean enough to be in the Ritz-Carlton.
3. A wood finisher to help you avoid spending $$$ just to restore your wood floors and furniture back to their original glory. This baby works magic for under $20. People will legit think you got new stuff.
4. A pair of nail clippers that'll collect your clippings so they don't disappear and stab you in the foot when you least expect it.
5. An all-purpose liquid fertilizer — it made my mini monstera double in size in less than three months. Just a pump or two in my watering can is enough to feed my plants without burning them.
6. A sleek stainless-steel "soap" bar because the smell of garlic, onion, and seafood doesn't deserve to live rent-free on your hands! Rub this magic bar (and by magic, I mean stainless steel + sulfur) to expunge the smell ASAP.
7. A set of Avarelle round patches so slurping the gunk out of your pores becomes utterly painless. These spot treatments work overnight, so you can wake up pimple-free. If you have a habit of picking blemishes, these could help you change that.
8. A fabric shaver that'll make your very used sweater look like you just brought it home from the store.
9. A jewelry-cleaning pen to make your bling shine like the Hope Diamond in literal seconds, without too much labor.
10. A power scrubber, because it's your best chance of cutting through layers of grime and soap scum in your bathroom. It even has three heads for various surfaces!
11. Tend Skin Solution — it alleviates painful ingrowns in less than a week. It doesn't matter whether you use it before or after you shave or wax — this stuff works wonders. Kiss those annoying bumps and cysts goodbye!
12. A seat gap filler so you no longer have to fish your keys, phone, and other small valuables out of the Grand Canyon between your seat and the middle console.
13. Some reusable deodorant remover sponges because that discolored stain on your shirt ain't it. With this sponge, you'll be scrubbing away buildup in no time.
14. A hardy snake plant that'll reward your neglect by absorbing toxins such as formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, and xylene —which can be found in paint, cleaning fluids, and spray adhesives.
15. A set of gold collagen masks to help you exchange the Louis Vuitton bags sitting under your eyes for plump, even skin that won't expose your terrible sleeping habits.
16. A purple hair mask for zapping those brassy yellow tones in just five minutes! Embrace your renewed platinum tresses with minimal trips to the salon, aka less $$$! Your hair will love its deep-conditioning properties too!
17. A bottle of Radha Rosehip Oil to make your pimples run and disappear. This amazing oil soothes active breakouts, reduces redness, and minimizes the scarring that comes with them.
18. A tin of Cirépil blue wax beads for (gently) removing hair if that's your jam. Like seriously, this patented wax did NOT come to play.
19. A jetted tub cleaner that'll flush out soap scum, oil, and other nasty stuff building up where you can't see it. In less than 20 minutes, your jets will run the best they have in years.
20. A fruity candle that comes in a gorgeous, ceramic tin that you can repurpose after it eventually burns out. People always ask me where I got these candles from because they're that pretty.
21. A useful concrete catchall dish because having a dedicated place for your keys, jewelry, and other small items will spare you the stress when you're rushing out the door.
22. A tongue scraper so you can knock 'em dead with your dazzling personality — not your morning breath.
23. A water-based, nontoxic tile pen that'll get rid of the moldy crevices that never seem to get clean, no matter how hard you scrub. It'll cover up to 60 meters of surface!
24. A jumbo clothespin hook so you can stop doing towel origami just to fit them onto a single rack. With this, each person in your house can have a dedicated hook.
25. A regal satin-lined headband so you can protect your delicate edges while serving a look. They come in so many vibrant patterns and colors — perfect for summer.
27. A stainless-steel cleaner and polish, because having fingerprints, water stains, and other debris on your very expensive appliances isn't very cash money. This'll save you from cleaning fingerprints and smudges every other day.
29. A helpful USB-powered cooling pad for your laptop that had emphysema before you started working from home. If your laptop tends to overheat and get loud, this genius gadget will cool it down.
30. A pair of blue-light-blocking glasses to take a load off of stressed, sore, and burning eyes caused by staring at a screen all day. These quite literally saved my eyes when I first started working from home.
31. A rose quartz roller for tired mornings when you look and feel like 🗑. Not only will this wake you up, it'll reduce puffiness, redness, and tighten skin.
32. An upper-back brace posture corrector because you've probably started to slouch through the workday. This brace is made of breathable, machine-washable fabric and works whether you're sitting, standing, or lying down.
Note: Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.