26 Super Cool Products Found On TikTok You Never Knew You Needed
A toothpaste dispenser, outlet shelf, glass straws, and other things you probably didn't know existed.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A futuristic toothpaste dispenser so you won't have to go to extremes to get the last drop out of the tube. It'll dispense the perfect amount of toothpaste every time, while keeping the bathroom counter clean and clear.
2. A genius soap dispenser and sponge caddy that puts the soap directly where it matters. If you're heavy-handed with dish soap, this'll help you save money.
3. A convenient cereal dispenser to turn your counter into a breakfast bar. Stop spilling cereal everywhere with this no-miss tool.
4. A brilliant outlet shelf because it creates space for your electronics so they (hopefully) won't get wet. No more accidentally knocking your toothbrush into the sink —this'll keep it out of the way.
5. A modern USB alarm clock so you can charge two devices without needing a million extension cords. With this, the chances you'll forget to charge your devices before bed are extremely low.
6. A pet hair roller to help you reclaim your surfaces from the bondage that is animal hair. It's so efficient, people won't instantly know you have pets when they enter your home.
7. A dishwasher magnet so everyone is on the same page about the state of dishes. No more running an extra cycle because SOMEONE mixed dirty dishes with the clean ones.
8. A pack of clear glass straws that are much easier on the environment compared to plastic straws. Half of them are bent, the other half are straight, and they're all gorgeous 🤩.
9. A two-pack of acrylic shelf dividers that'll help you keep your pantry and closet goods from toppling onto each other. We love a borderline invisible storage solution.
10. A pair of vintage-y blue-light-blocking glasses to take a load off of stressed, sore, and burning eyes caused by staring at a screen all day.
11. An LED touch lamp that has three brightness levels to spare your sore eyes. Yes, it has four USB ports so you won't be tripping over charging cables.
12. A pack of eco-friendly sponge cloths to cut down non your paper towel usage. These highly absorbent towels are dishwasher safe, so you can reuse them without running a load of laundry.
13. An electric lighter because butane lighters are low-key dangerous, they blow out, and they can't be recharged. This rechargeable lighter is wind-proof, splash-proof, and has a safety lock.
14. A set of easy dispense lidded ice cube trays to avoid potential spillage when balancing a not-so-frozen ice tray in a very full freezer. Summer is coming and with this, you'll always have ice ready to go.
15. A jar opener so you can easily open that sauce without having to hit it with a knife, aggravating your arthritis, or having a carpal tunnel flare-up.
16. A set of multipurpose silicone mats to reduce your chances of burning your house down if you forget to turn off your flat iron. It's also perfect for handling hot dishes, gripping jars, and a million other things.
17. A standing desk riser for those who cannot afford a full-fledged standing desk (🙋🏾♀️). It's large enough to hold your monitor, laptop, mouse, and other things you reach for while on the job.
18. A pack of two self-adhesive razor holders that'll prevent your razor from clanging a million times before hitting the bathtub floor by keeping it secure.
19. An indoor s'more maker because you don't need a bonfire to have s'mores. This'll roast your marshmallows and store s'more ingredients within reach for maximum convenience.
20. A bag sealer for keeping your snacks fresh without needing a million and one clips or rubber bands.
21. A gamechanging TubShroom that your shower drain can't thank you enough for —believe me. No more showering in a pool of cloudy water because your drain is clogged.
22. A set of silicone face mask brushes because the less you touch your skin, the better. Stop your fingers from absorbing precious product that you actually bought for your face.
23. A cotton weighted blanket that'll come in clutch if you're in dire need of a warm hug. It's ultra-soft and perfect for stress relief after a long day in 2021.
24. A large car cup holder because car companies haven't figured out that we have outgrown the small cupholders of yesteryear. This'll help you stay hydrated during long road trips.
25. A renter-friendly peel-and-stick marble film to give your counters a facelift without ruining your finances.
26. And a backseat bag-holder because the car can be a bit of a blender for the contents of your purse.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.