25 Pieces Of Bedding That May Cost A Little Extra But Will Be *Totally* Worth It
A mattress topper, plenty of duvets, and even more pillows.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A deep mattress topper in case your mattress feels more like a rock than anything else. If you wake up sore, the memory foam can help relieve your pressure points.
3. A heated mattress pad for cold sleepers and anyone else who hates having to warm up the bed. I seriously considered buying one of these last year to cut down on my gas bill.
4. A mulberry silk pillowcase to help reduce dry skin, prevent hair loss, and do other dope things. Reviewers keep saying they're worth the splurge, I don't make the rules!
5. A cuddly body pillow because nothing compares to all-around support — especially if you're pregnant.
6. A smooth-like-butter Eucalyptus bedding bundle that's so luxe, it's like sinking into an ocean of bliss. If you sweat in your sleep, you'll love that these are cool to the touch and ultra-breathable.
7. A picturesque linen duvet set so you can get that relaxed look that's all over your Instagram explore page. Quince's linen doesn't shed like crazy and it's ultra soft.
8. OR! A textured Honeycomb Duvet set because there's something about textured sheets that instantly adds je ne sais quoi to your room.
9. A set of microfiber sheets so popular, they've racked up over 55,000 🤯 5-star reviews for being cooling and totally plush.
10. A set of delightful Nollapelli sheets that I washed weekly for months just so I could sleep on them all the time. They never pill and they're soft straight out of the dryer every time.
11. A Casper pillow to be a total game changer for your neck and back. Whether you sleep on your side, stomach, or a little of both, this pillow has your back.
12. And a large reading pillow for days you want to be productive without leaving bed. It's very firm (but comfortable) for maximum back support!
13. A super-soft and shaggy blanket if you are in the market for something super glam with a high pile. Consider it kitty approved for maximum comfort.
16. A knitted bed blanket that goes with rustic, mid-century modern, glam, boho, French, and basically any decor style. It does not shed or itch and it should hold you through the change in seasons.
17. A down duvet insert that's heavy enough to keep you warm all by itself. I got this last year because my landlord was being stingy with the heat and it's been fantastic.
19. A cozy linen bed bundle so plush, your biggest problem will be trying not to climb back in them. They get softer with every wash, you'll wonder where they've been your entire life.
20. A lightweight, flax-linen duvet for people who only love their bed and their momma. It's light enough for warmer months, and totally nails the relaxed, comfy bedroom look.
21. A Tempur-Pedic neck pillow molded to follow the natural curve of your body while relieving pressure throughout the night.
22. A gorgeous throw blanket with a colorful design made by Slowdown Studio, Adrian Kay Wong, and Legion Projects. Made from 70% recycled cotton, this is a pretty low-maintenance blanket — and it's machine washable.
23. A corded throw blanket that everyone will ask you about. As far as weight, it's on the lighter side so it's great for warmer weather. This is easily one of my favorite bed layers.
24. A heated blanket because you deserve to experience something great. I love turning my blanket on before a shower so my bed will already be warm.
25. A set of queen-sized mulberry silk sheets that could be totally worth it if you have sensitive skin. Whenever I sleep on silk, my skin retains so much more moisture.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.