We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A round pair that has a long nose pad so they won't slip or slide down your nose (so annoying, I know). They also have100% UVA/UVB protection to protect your precious pupils.
2. A fun take on aviators to break out of your comfort zone while still complimenting any face or brow shape.
3. A pair of rimless frames so sturdy, they'll pretty much last forever. Plus, they're just over $10, so you won't be too bummed if you lose them.
4. A classic pair of sunglasses for those partial to a round lens with a retro feel. How often do you find timeless frames with such futuristic lenses? Don't miss out.
6. Some super clutch oversized glasses so you can hide behind them on days you're not feeling 100%. They have polarized lenses and *just* enough curve to stay on your face for hours.
7. A checkered pair that you won't be able to stop wearing. They're Machete's bestselling shades and totally worth every penny.
8. A reliable set of aviators that quite literally never get old. Even if you're not that into shades, you should own at least one pair of aviators.
9. A pair to wear on picnics with loved ones on a bright sunny day. They have lovely tortoiseshell accents and strong metallic temples that won't snap when you need them.
10. A chill tortoiseshell pair that are beloved by over 3,500 people — and for good reason. It's impossible to look bad in these!
11. A set of well made aluminum sunnies you can take off, throw on the car seat, lose them, and find them completely intact.
12. A thick pair of oversized sunnies so you can conceal half of your face on days you're not feeling too friendly. Wear these to avoid making accidental eye contact with random people on the street.
13. A lightweight pair so comfortable, it doesn't have nose pieces (translation: it won't get caught in your hair). It comes with a case, cleaning cloth, and a screw key chain for adjustments.
14. Some round shades to incorporate a splash of seafoam green that's deeper than Billy Ocean. The way these gold frames contrast with the lenses is giving sand-on-the-beach vibes.
16. Some blush-colored sunnies to put an editorial spin on an otherwise modest look. Each pair comes with a convenient microfiber towel and a host of interesting colors.
17. A unique set with wooden frames that you won't see every day. Buy these and I promise *nobody* will have anything like them.
19. A set of oversized edgy lenses so large, they might just cover most of your face. If you'd rather not be ~perceived~ just pop these on and boom: you're virtually incognito.
20. A statement pair because ivory glasses look so futuristic. And if you're not into white, you'll definitely like one of the five other colors 😌.
22. A pair of cat-eye shades for pulling off an effortlessly cool spring look. If you're into aviators and other round glasses, step out of your comfort zone and try these.
24. Some gradient polygon shades because it's about time you shook things up. They feature UV 400 lenses that'll filter just enough light while complimenting your face.
25. A pair of circular shades that are low-key serving John Lennon circa 1961. They're so cool though, plus they come in a range of fun colors.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.