We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wooden floor polisher, to restore your wood surfaces to their original glory and fool people into thinking your floors were just redone.
2. A futuristic toothpaste dispenser so you won't have to go to extremes to get the last drop out of the tube. It'll dispense the perfect amount of toothpaste every time, while keeping the bathroom counter clean and clear.
3. A lawn repair formula of mulch, seeds, and soil amendments to help reverse pet-induced damage. Reviewers are raving about their results!
4. A veggie spiralizer that makes eating zucchini, squash, carrots, and other typically boring foods 10 times more fun.
5. A pair of nail clippers that'll collect your clippings so they don't disappear and stab you in the foot when you least expect it.
6. An all-purpose liquid fertilizer — it made my mini monstera double in size in less than three months. Just a pump or two in my watering can is enough to feed my plants without burning them.
7. A pet hair vacuum for everyone who loves their furniture as much as their fur baby. Now you can remove the layer of pet hair lodged in your fabrics with ease.
8. Tend Skin Solution — it alleviates painful ingrowns in less than a week. It doesn't matter whether you use it before or after you shave or wax, this stuff works wonders. Kiss those annoying bumps and cysts goodbye!
9. A set of dryer balls that'll dry your clothes more quickly and cut down on waste since you won't need dryer sheets.
10. Some reusable deodorant remover sponges because that discolored stain on your shirt ain't it. With this sponge, you'll be scrubbing away buildup in no time.
11. A water-based, nontoxic tile pen that'll get rid of the moldy crevices that never seem to get clean, no matter how hard you scrub. It'll cover up to 60 meters of surface!
12. A steam microwave cleaner that'll disinfect your microwave and soften caked-on food in just seven minutes — without toxic chemicals.
13. A pack of clear glass straws that are much easier on the environment compared to plastic straws. Half of them are bent, the other half are straight, and they're all gorgeous 🤩.
14. A two-pack of acrylic shelf dividers to help you keep your pantry and closet goods from toppling onto each other. We love a borderline invisible storage solution.
15. A magnetic strip that'll cut 🔪 down on drawer clutter and show off your cooking utensils. Imagine all the metal things that'll stick on this 😁.
16. A bottle of Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker because it's beloved across textures for its nourishing mix of marshmallow, agave, seaweed, aloe, and vitamin E.
17. A game-changing TubShroom that your shower drain won't thank you enough for — believe me. No more showering in a pool of cloudy water because your drain is clogged.
18. A mix of dog treats and cat treats so your fur babies won't have to compete for treats that aren't theirs. All for one and one for all!
19. A simple yet effective hair finishing stick since humidity is the enemy of progress. This magic hair sauce bippity-boppity-boos those pesky flyaways that refuse to get down or lay down.
20. A set of green-tea oil-absorbing tissues so you can dab away that sweat and grease with ease without disturbing your makeup! Green tea is packed full of antioxidants that won't irritate your skin.
21. A hidden bookshelf because bulky bookshelves are eating up all your floor space. Mount them on the wall so they can double as decor 📚!
22. This hanger rack for anyone who downsized and needs somewhere to store the extra hangers. They'll look better here than on the closet floor.
23. A set of Avarelle round patches so slurping the gunk out of your pores becomes utterly painless. These spot treatments work overnight so you can wake up pimple free. If you have a habit of picking blemishes, these could help you change that.
24. A nourishing Cerave moisturizing cream that'll take your skin from flaky and fried to smooth and supple. It's dermatologist recommended and ultra nourishing.
25. A B Uniq purple hair mask for zapping those brassy yellow tones in just five minutes! Embrace your renewed platinum tresses with minimal trips to the salon, aka less $$$! Your hair will love its deep-conditioning properties, too!
26. A setting powder that'll stop your makeup from shimmying off of your face before enough people have seen you. It's mattifying and doesn't have flashback 🙏🏾.
27. A Maybelline under-eye concealer to fool everyone into thinking you're well rested and didn't spend half the night bingeing your favorite shows. Its sponge applicator makes it ridiculously easy to blend without getting your hands dirty. You won't find a better concealer under $10!
29. A Hair Dance powder dry shampoo so you can keep your hair clean with minimal and I mean MINIMAL effort on your behalf. It's formulated without sus ingredients too — it's natural, vegan, cruelty free, and eco-friendly. The secret? Super-absorbent rice starch.
31. A pair of bedsheet suspenders for those who unconsciously wage war against their sheets at night. Repositioning bedsheets is a pain; this'll keep them from slipping off.
32. A microwavable deep-conditioning cap so you don't have to sit under a dryer to achieve pillowy curls. It's so soothing, I fall asleep every time I use it — especially on a cold day.
33. An eco-friendly bidet to cut down on toilet paper by washing away um, debris. If your nether regions are sensitive, they'll love this booty shower.
35. A fabric shaver to make your very used sweater look like you just brought it home from the store.
36. A wrinkle-release spray because let's face it, you've been lazily folding the same three sets of loungewear for far too long. No need to whip out the iron when a wrinkle-free look is a spray away.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.