5. But then you look around and you’re like, “Hmm… I guess I ~might as well~ stay…
6. You get your butt kicked and it sucks and you’re sort of mad about it.
You really didn’t think it was going to be this hard. How dare they make it this hard?
7. You find yourself weirdly motivated by the humiliation. You sign up.
“Don’t worry, though, I’ll never become one of ~those~ CrossFit people.”
10. You keep going, though, because everyone is super nice and helpful (and also badass).
11. Your hands rip from doing pull-ups. It sucks, but you start to feel like one of them.
(But, you know, not “one of them” in an ANNOYING way. You’ll never be ONE OF THEM.)
Your social media outlets will stay CrossFit free, thankyouverymuch.
18. You often leave parties early because, you know, you need to get to that 6am WOD.
No way are you missing #snatch day.
28. You go on vacation, and you WOD alone because the thought of not WODing for a week is too much.
Thank GOD you bought that jump rope, right!? #TravelWOD
30. The Open humbles you. How is it possible for these humans to be THAT good at CrossFit?
Hey, I wonder where she got those shorts…. #shesquats
31. You also realize that the only thing more fun than doing CrossFit is watching other REALLY STRONG people do CrossFit.
You’ve already booked next summer’s ticket to California, because watching only highlights of the CrossFit Games on ESPN wasn’t enough. #fitness
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀