5. But then you look around and you’re like, “Hmm… I guess I ~might as well~ stay…
6. You get your butt kicked and it sucks and you’re sort of mad about it.
You really didn’t think it was going to be this hard. How dare they make it this hard?
7. You find yourself weirdly motivated by the humiliation. You sign up.
“Don’t worry, though, I’ll never become one of ~those~ CrossFit people.”
10. You keep going, though, because everyone is super nice and helpful (and also badass).
11. Your hands rip from doing pull-ups. It sucks, but you start to feel like one of them.
(But, you know, not “one of them” in an ANNOYING way. You’ll never be ONE OF THEM.)
Your social media outlets will stay CrossFit free, thankyouverymuch.
18. You often leave parties early because, you know, you need to get to that 6am WOD.
No way are you missing #snatch day.
28. You go on vacation, and you WOD alone because the thought of not WODing for a week is too much.
Thank GOD you bought that jump rope, right!? #TravelWOD
30. The Open humbles you. How is it possible for these humans to be THAT good at CrossFit?
Hey, I wonder where she got those shorts…. #shesquats
31. You also realize that the only thing more fun than doing CrossFit is watching other REALLY STRONG people do CrossFit.
You’ve already booked next summer’s ticket to California, because watching only highlights of the CrossFit Games on ESPN wasn’t enough. #fitness
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are really excited about it 😍📷