4. Gluten-Free Cinnamon and Coconut Pancakes
A pancake-omelette hybrid. Recipe here.
1) Grind nuts, seeds, and spices in the food processor.
2) Whisk together almond milk, egg, and a mashed banana to a custardy consistency.
3) Combine nut mixture with custard mixture, mix to combine, then heat or microwave.
You have to be careful not to heat it too much or too quickly (the egg will scramble), but this makes for a really delicious, hearty alternative for anyone who loves hot cereal. Recipe here.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.