2. Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos
3. Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Tortillas are really just a delivery system for spicy, cheesy deliciousness, so why not use a vegetable instead? Recipe here.
4. Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
If you think you don’t like spaghetti squash, it’s probably because you’ve never paired it with delicious melty cheese. Recipe here.
5. One-Pan Crispy Chicken and Brussels Sprouts
Never heard of it? Shakshuka is a dish of baked eggs cooked into super flavorful tomato sauce, and you need to try it like, yesterday. Recipe here.
7. Flank Steak Salad
Salad for dinner is very appealing when there’s steak involved. Recipe here.
8. Bacon-Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder
Loaded baked potato soup is delicious, but sometimes it can be a little much. Subbing cauliflower for potatoes makes this chowder lighter without leaving it thin. Recipe here.
9. Pesto Zucchini Spaghetti
Using thinly sliced zucchini as your “spaghetti” means you’ll have extra room for bacon. Recipe here.
10. Cauliflower Pizza
Because you know what else is in that crust? CHEESE. Recipe here.
12. Chicken in Creamy Green Onion Sauce
13. Vietnamese Cauli-Fried Rice
Throw raw cauliflower into your food processor, pulse it a few times, and it becomes a magical rice substitute. Recipe here.
14. Cauliflower “Cous Cous” with Leeks and Sundried Tomatoes
The food processor trick also works for making cauliflower “cous cous.” Recipe here.
16. Baked Turkey, Quinoa, and Zucchini Meatballs in Lettuce Wraps
17. Cheesy Baked Spaghetti Squash and Spinach
Attempting low-carb mac ‘n’ cheese is a BOLD MOVE, and probably impossible. So, take this dish for what it is: a delicious cheese and vegetable casserole. Recipe here.
18. Seared Scallops with Pancetta and Brussels Sprouts
Stop being afraid to cook scallops at home. It only takes five minutes, and all you need is a hot pan with some oil. Recipe here.
19. Paleo Crockpot Chili
This chili has no beans, but it’s topped with avocado and bacon. I say that’s a fair trade. Recipe here.
21. Feta Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf with Tzatziki Sauce
Instead of the breadcrumbs in traditional meatloaf, this recipe uses coconut flour to keep the meat moist and hold it together. Recipe here.
22. Savory Bacon Kale Frittata
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›