1. Make sure you're eating plenty of greens.
2. Spend more time with those who lift you up and less time with those who bring you down.
3. Kick the bad (BAD!) habit of hosting parties without an ample amount of dip.
4. Try making your own DIY versions of foods you would normally buy.
5. Stop showing up hungover to work every day.
Drinking less would be HARD, but mixing a packet of Emergen-C into your vodka seems pretty doable, right? Learn more here.
6. Keep satisfying snacks on hand. Getting too hungry only means you'll overeat later.
7. Eat breakfast.
8. Commit to doing yoga at least once a week.
9. Maybe even try to eat a smoothie for breakfast a couple of times a week, if you're up for it.
10. Stop buying into every crash diet you read about on the internet.
11. Start prioritizing sleep.
12. Test every chocolate chip cookie recipe you can find and figure out your favorite.
13. Make sure to get plenty of antioxidants.
XL Wine Glass, available here ($9.99),