1. Baked Fontina Garlic Cheese Dip
3. Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Pretzels and bread are just serving suggestions; feel free to dive right in with a spoon. Recipe here.
4. Avocado Feta Dip
What’s better than guacamole? Guacamole with feta cheese. Recipe here.
7. Caramelized Onion, Gruyere, and Bacon Spread
10. White Pizza Dip
A few tomatoes, and a boatload of cheese. Recipe here.
12. Warm Fennel and Parmesan Dip
The vegetable-to-cheese ratio in this dip essentially qualifies it as a health food. Recipe here.
14. Cheese Sauce
Homemade Velveeta, basically. Recipe here.
16. Reuben Dip
Sandwich without bread = low carb = healthy. Right? Recipe here.
18. Charleston Cheese Dip
Ritz cracker-cheese-bacon casserole? Yes, please. Recipe here.
20. Hot Cheesy Corn Dip
If fresh corn’s not in season, feel free to use frozen. Because, let’s face it, the vegetable is not the star here. Recipe here.
22. Warm Goat Cheese Dip with Artichokes and Roasted Tomatoes
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.