1. Baked Fontina Garlic Cheese Dip
3. Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Pretzels and bread are just serving suggestions; feel free to dive right in with a spoon. Recipe here.
4. Avocado Feta Dip
What’s better than guacamole? Guacamole with feta cheese. Recipe here.
7. Caramelized Onion, Gruyere, and Bacon Spread
10. White Pizza Dip
A few tomatoes, and a boatload of cheese. Recipe here.
12. Warm Fennel and Parmesan Dip
The vegetable-to-cheese ratio in this dip essentially qualifies it as a health food. Recipe here.
14. Cheese Sauce
Homemade Velveeta, basically. Recipe here.
16. Reuben Dip
Sandwich without bread = low carb = healthy. Right? Recipe here.
18. Charleston Cheese Dip
Ritz cracker-cheese-bacon casserole? Yes, please. Recipe here.
20. Hot Cheesy Corn Dip
If fresh corn’s not in season, feel free to use frozen. Because, let’s face it, the vegetable is not the star here. Recipe here.
22. Warm Goat Cheese Dip with Artichokes and Roasted Tomatoes
- The Dutch Safety Board will release Tuesday a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over eastern Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›