1. Baked Fontina Garlic Cheese Dip
3. Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Pretzels and bread are just serving suggestions; feel free to dive right in with a spoon. Recipe here.
4. Avocado Feta Dip
What’s better than guacamole? Guacamole with feta cheese. Recipe here.
7. Caramelized Onion, Gruyere, and Bacon Spread
10. White Pizza Dip
A few tomatoes, and a boatload of cheese. Recipe here.
12. Warm Fennel and Parmesan Dip
The vegetable-to-cheese ratio in this dip essentially qualifies it as a health food. Recipe here.
14. Cheese Sauce
Homemade Velveeta, basically. Recipe here.
16. Reuben Dip
Sandwich without bread = low carb = healthy. Right? Recipe here.
18. Charleston Cheese Dip
Ritz cracker-cheese-bacon casserole? Yes, please. Recipe here.
20. Hot Cheesy Corn Dip
If fresh corn’s not in season, feel free to use frozen. Because, let’s face it, the vegetable is not the star here. Recipe here.
22. Warm Goat Cheese Dip with Artichokes and Roasted Tomatoes
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›