2. During its summer finale, Pretty Little Liars shocked fans by offing one of the show’s main characters, Mona Vanderwaal.
Yes, she spent the first two seasons torturing the PLL’s, but the cute little evil-genius was starting to grow on us.
5. That blonde hair could belong to Alison DiLaurentis…
She’s got the goldi-locks and the sociopathic swag.
7. Hanna Marin might have been wearing extensions.
Miss “Does cheese melt?” Marin revealed that she scored highly on the “SCT.” Has she been playing dumb this whole time?
15. Serena Van der Woodsen.
The best blonde hair in the YA cyber-bullying business.
16. She never got credit for being Gossip Girl, so maybe … She is A.
Why do you think Mona looked so surprised right before she got snuffed?
- Barack Obama holds his final press conference as president today.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺