We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. These ethylene gas apples that'll prolong your produce.
These absorb ethylene gas, which is emitted by fruits and vegetables and causes them to ripen faster. Get these food savers here.
2. An herb saver that keeps your herbs fresh.
3. This self-watering and self-feeding hydroponic planter.
4. These water globes that'll water your plants for you.
They'll water for up to two weeks. Just think, you won't have to replace as many dead plants and you'll no longer be a resident succulent killer! Get them here.
5. A kick-ass screen protector for your phone.
The case is obviously important, but if you're someone who tends to drop their phone often, a shock-absorbent screen protector is a must. Get it here.
6. This bed tray that'll help your laptop last longer.
7. This fixing rubber that'll prolong your cables.
8. This avocado saver.
You still need to use the avocado within a couple of days, but at least you don't have to buy as many new avocados as often. Get it here.
9. These pepper savers.
10. This automatic toothpaste dispenser.
11. A reusable travel mug.
12. A better-tasting coffee machine.
13. A coffee bean subscription.
14. A CSA subscription.
15. This freshness sensor for your meats.
It works for beef, poultry, pork, and fish. Not only does it keep you from wasting unspoiled food, but it also lets you know if what you just bought from the store is rotten. Win. Get it here.
16. These soy candles.
17. A shower timer that'll make your water bill feel like nothing.
18. A drying rack that allows you to hand-wash more often.
19. A Brita filter.
21. This lunchbox that'll incentivize you to pack your lunch.
It'll cry...or haunt you in your sleep...if you don't bring your lunch in it. Get it here.