We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. These ethylene gas apples that'll prolong your produce.
These absorb ethylene gas, which is emitted by fruits and vegetables and causes them to ripen faster.
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $9.58.
2. An herb saver that keeps your herbs fresh.
3. This self-watering and self-feeding hydroponic planter.
4. These water globes that'll water your plants for you.
5. A kick-ass screen protector for your phone.
6. This bed tray that'll help your laptop last longer.
7. This fixing rubber that'll prolong your cables.
8. This avocado saver.
9. These pepper savers.
10. This automatic toothpaste dispenser.
11. A reusable travel mug.
12. A better-tasting coffee machine.
The AeroPress is a great option: It yields great-tasting coffee and it's easy to use.
Get it from Amazon for $29.95.
13. A coffee bean subscription.
14. A CSA subscription.
15. This freshness sensor for your meats.
It works for beef, poultry, pork, and fish. Not only does it keep you from wasting unspoiled food, but it also lets you know if what you just bought from the store is rotten. Win.
Get it from Foodsniffer for $129.99.
16. These soy candles.
17. A shower timer that'll make your water bill feel like nothing.
18. A drying rack that allows you to hand-wash more often.
19. A Brita filter.
20. This clear, reusable egg tray.
Perfect for buying eggs from the farmer's market.
Get it from Amazon for $14.03.
21. This lunchbox that'll incentivize you to pack your lunch.
It'll cry...or haunt you in your sleep...if you don't bring your lunch in it.
Get it from Amazon for $12.75.