We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A five-piece dining room set so you could basically redo your entire dining room in one go. The glass table top allows for easy maintenance and the high top design is perfect for those of us short on space, so you can easily tuck the chairs underneath when you're not using it.
2. A pair of tufted dining chairs that look so comfy you might fall asleep in your seat after a nice meal.
3. A concealed storage cabinet for a space-conscious way to store your wineglasses, plates, china and other dining room necessities.
4. A bar cart so you have a place to display your pretty wine glasses and your favorite bottles of liquor. (This is also an excuse to buy more wine...don't want thing looking empty...)
5. A block dining table that's able to seat up to eight people. This table if perfect for rustic decor but versatile enough to compliment other aesthetics with a little rustic flair.
6. And in case you're suddenly inspired to go rustic, a dining room bench to complete the look. They're also a casual and fun addition to your existing dining room table.
8. A farmhouse-inspired chandelier that'll instantly create a welcoming atmosphere in your dining room with warm, cozy lighting.
9. A three-piece dinette set for those of us with limited dining space. The chairs easily tuck under the table and *added bonus* (aka our favorite part, aka most important part) there's wine storage underneath.
10. A six-piece dining set with steel framed chairs, table, and a bench. The table and bench have metal wracks underneath for additional storage, which is perfect for those of us who don't have enough cabinet space.
11. A lazy Susan serving tray for the center of your dining table that eliminates the hassle of serving.
12. A four-piece set of mid-century modern dining chairs that are low maintenance but still super stylish. Their minimalist design makes them an easy fit for any dining room or kitchen.
13. A set of floating shelves to fill the blank walls in your dining room. Use them to display your decorative pieces or your plates and glasses for functional, open storage.
15. A compact, bench dining room set for all the minimalists out there. Sturdy, simple, and charming.
16. An elegant chandelier with retractable fan blades in case you hate the look of a ceiling fan but desperately need some air circulation.
17. A corner shelf to display your decorative knick-knacks, giving your dining room some character while conserving precious space.
18. A set of ghost chairs that go with literally anything. They're lightweight and won't overcrowd your dining room — in fact, they actually create the illusion of more space. 🙌🙌🙌
19. A bar set with hightop table and barstools that's perfect for entertaining, offers additional seating when needed, and can be used to store and display alcohol/wine when it's not in use.
20. A room divider (with shelving?!! 😱) in case you don't have an actual dining room but would like a designated dining area.
21. A rolling kitchen cart that will make your life a whooole lot easier. Use it for serving purposes when you're entertaining and for every day storage when you're not.
22. A pantry cabinet because there's no such thing as too much storage. It has adjustable shelving, making it the solution to any and all dining room storage problems you may have.
24. A set of chair covers so you can cover up existing stains, protect your chair from future stains, and wash easily in case of new stains. With all the color and patterns to choose from, you can instantly transform your dining room whenever you feel like it.
25. And finally...an area rug to tie your dining room together. My favorite part about it? It's water- and stain-resistant! Just sit back and spill, I mean, sip your wine. But if you do happen to spill, no need to freak out. ;)
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.