1. Seeing your ALWAYS EMBARRASSING yearbook photo for the first time.
5. Trying to get the whole “slow dance” thing down.
7. The agony of getting dumped by THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE via their best friends.
11. Forgetting your locker combination AND YOU’RE ALREADY LATE.
For the nth time.
15. Learning about STDs in health class IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY.
20. That guy who always wrote something totally inappropriate in your yearbook.
MY MOM IS GOING TO SEE THIS.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳