1. Write down a list of everything you love about him.
2. Pick your absolute favorite thing about Ryan from the list you wrote above.
3. It's time to confess your love. Tweet your favorite thing about Ryan Gosling to Ryan Gosling as illustrated below.
4. Wait for him not to respond...feel rejected.
5. Get angry thinking about how he's probably making love to Eva this very second instead of tweeting you back.
6. Use your anger to crumble up the list you wrote in step one. YOU'RE SO ANGRY NOW.
7. Find a mirror and play this break-up anthem:
8. As Britney empowers you, make eye contact with your reflection in the mirror as you say the words, "Ryan Gosling isn't the perfectly sculptured, angelic human being I thought he once was."
9. Yell at this gif, "Justin Timberlake was the cutest Mouseketeer in the Mickey Mouse Club!"
10. Yell at this gif, “We’d have ugly children!”
11. Yell at this gif, "You’re not cute enough for Eva Mendes!”
12. Yell at this gif, “You have such a beer belly and salami nipples!”
13. Yell at this gif, “Beards aren’t really my thing!”
14. Yell at this gif, “Kissing you would be like kissing two thin and moist slices of bologna stacked on top of each other!”
15. And yell at this gif, "I'd never be a bird with you!"
16. NOW LET IT OUT BECAUSE YOU DID IT. The torturous gif yelling is over.
Steps 18 & 19:
17. Play the song below:
18. Look at the GIF below for the remainder of the song without falling back in obsession as Michelle Branch tears your heart apart and Ryan simultaneously looks deep into your soul.
19. If you didn’t regret the things you yelled above, Michelle Branch didn't affect you because you have a heart made of stone, and the gif below doesn’t leave you soaked, the exorcissling worked!
Stop lying to yourself because getting over a Ryan Gossling obsession is impossible.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!