8. Invading lanes
There is an unwritten rule: give way to those who are already in the pool. That means that if you have just joined, you swim around (or best, avoid entirely) people already in the pool. You don’t just swim in a straight line, ignoring people who have already carved out an informal lane for themselves.
4. Wearing any kind of plaster/elastoplast
to whoever loses a band-aid in the shower at the gym and leaves it there: you will die alone, unloved— Raymond Sultan (@RaymondSultan) August 15, 2013
If you have any kind of wound, you shouldn’t be near a shared pool. Your plaster will only fall off. It will float around. It’s disgusting.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- President-elect Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂