8. Invading lanes
There is an unwritten rule: give way to those who are already in the pool. That means that if you have just joined, you swim around (or best, avoid entirely) people already in the pool. You don’t just swim in a straight line, ignoring people who have already carved out an informal lane for themselves.
4. Wearing any kind of plaster/elastoplast
to whoever loses a band-aid in the shower at the gym and leaves it there: you will die alone, unloved— Raymond Sultan (@RaymondSultan) August 15, 2013
If you have any kind of wound, you shouldn’t be near a shared pool. Your plaster will only fall off. It will float around. It’s disgusting.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲