You’ve gone through school, and you’ve completed university. You’re out there in the big bad world. And suddenly you’re being inundated with LinkedIn requests.
Pretty sure my LinkedIn emails are a ploy by my mother to guilt me into getting a better job.
4. They just don’t stop.
“Four score and seven emails a day” - Abraham LinkedIn
6. You get tricked by the false friendliness of “Good to see you on LinkedIn.”
7. So you click on one of the links, and see a friend. Spouting gibberish.
10. Now your BFF is all, “Content only in maximising efficiency to achieve the unobtainable.”
12. Or all, “No one influences the solutions we offer.”
16. And when you recommend them, you’re offered these options…
17. …when you want to say this.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀