You’ve gone through school, and you’ve completed university. You’re out there in the big bad world. And suddenly you’re being inundated with LinkedIn requests.
Pretty sure my LinkedIn emails are a ploy by my mother to guilt me into getting a better job.
4. They just don’t stop.
“Four score and seven emails a day” - Abraham LinkedIn
6. You get tricked by the false friendliness of “Good to see you on LinkedIn.”
7. So you click on one of the links, and see a friend. Spouting gibberish.
10. Now your BFF is all, “Content only in maximising efficiency to achieve the unobtainable.”
12. Or all, “No one influences the solutions we offer.”
16. And when you recommend them, you’re offered these options…
17. …when you want to say this.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋