You’ve gone through school, and you’ve completed university. You’re out there in the big bad world. And suddenly you’re being inundated with LinkedIn requests.
Pretty sure my LinkedIn emails are a ploy by my mother to guilt me into getting a better job.
4. They just don’t stop.
“Four score and seven emails a day” - Abraham LinkedIn
6. You get tricked by the false friendliness of “Good to see you on LinkedIn.”
7. So you click on one of the links, and see a friend. Spouting gibberish.
10. Now your BFF is all, “Content only in maximising efficiency to achieve the unobtainable.”
12. Or all, “No one influences the solutions we offer.”
16. And when you recommend them, you’re offered these options…
17. …when you want to say this.
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️