You’ve gone through school, and you’ve completed university. You’re out there in the big bad world. And suddenly you’re being inundated with LinkedIn requests.
Pretty sure my LinkedIn emails are a ploy by my mother to guilt me into getting a better job.
4. They just don’t stop.
“Four score and seven emails a day” - Abraham LinkedIn
6. You get tricked by the false friendliness of “Good to see you on LinkedIn.”
7. So you click on one of the links, and see a friend. Spouting gibberish.
10. Now your BFF is all, “Content only in maximising efficiency to achieve the unobtainable.”
12. Or all, “No one influences the solutions we offer.”
16. And when you recommend them, you’re offered these options…
17. …when you want to say this.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- The first national museum dedicated exclusively to African American history and culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.