1. Here’s something fun: OKTrends compiled some stats about sex that are pretty eye-opening.
They came up with data that we might not have expected…
2. Perhaps not surprisingly: The more you tweet, the more you pound the meat.
“He can’t stop hashtagging himself.”
3. And cougars are way more likely to go for threesomes than twentysomethings.
More age, more fun?
4. Oh, and here’s another shocker (not): People who tweet have shorter relationships IRL.
Not 140 characters short, but short.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹