1. There Is No Such Thing As Google+ Connect Yet
If you’re one of the lucky folks to snag up a beta invite for Spotify US then you’ve no doubt noticed how prominent the “Connect To Facebook” button is.
Indeed, connecting Spotify to my Facebook account revealed that 25 of my Facebook friends also have playlists they’ve shared through Spotify. But there’s no option yet for me to discover how many of my G+ friends (*ahem* Circled people) are on Spotify.
Facebook isn’t the only site making your profile into a one-size fits all login. Twitter’s own authentication is also widely available on many 3rd party sites. So far, Google hasn’t yet revealed any such feature for +.
Google has made no mention about the possibility of a “Sign In With Google+” feature for 3rd party developers, and has been fairly hush-hush about when the Google+ API will even be made available.
Even though the most zealous among Google+ early adopters are calling it quits for Facebook, I’ll be keeping my profile at least until Google decides they release this all-too-important feature.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."