1. Use 3fram.es to make an animated GIF and save to your computer. Jamie Dubs’ “blah-blah-blah” idea is exceptionally good for this.
2. Use Greg Leuch’s easy automated resizing tool on fffff.at or the uploader below:
3. Download the resized image and upload to your Twitter profile!
Advanced Instructions (How It Works)
1. Find your imagery (or use 3fram.es to make an animated GIF and save to your computer).
2.Import your animated GIF into Photoshop (details), or create your animation from still frames.
3. Resize your image to a 48×48 dimension (the secret dimensions!).
4. Save for Web as a GIF, tweak your colors, and save.
5. Upload to your Twitter profile!
More info on FAT Lab.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.