1. Use 3fram.es to make an animated GIF and save to your computer. Jamie Dubs’ “blah-blah-blah” idea is exceptionally good for this.
2. Use Greg Leuch’s easy automated resizing tool on fffff.at or the uploader below:
3. Download the resized image and upload to your Twitter profile!
Advanced Instructions (How It Works)
1. Find your imagery (or use 3fram.es to make an animated GIF and save to your computer).
2.Import your animated GIF into Photoshop (details), or create your animation from still frames.
3. Resize your image to a 48×48 dimension (the secret dimensions!).
4. Save for Web as a GIF, tweak your colors, and save.
5. Upload to your Twitter profile!
More info on FAT Lab.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend — victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.