1. Use 3fram.es to make an animated GIF and save to your computer. Jamie Dubs’ “blah-blah-blah” idea is exceptionally good for this.
2. Use Greg Leuch’s easy automated resizing tool on fffff.at or the uploader below:
3. Download the resized image and upload to your Twitter profile!
Advanced Instructions (How It Works)
1. Find your imagery (or use 3fram.es to make an animated GIF and save to your computer).
2.Import your animated GIF into Photoshop (details), or create your animation from still frames.
3. Resize your image to a 48×48 dimension (the secret dimensions!).
4. Save for Web as a GIF, tweak your colors, and save.
5. Upload to your Twitter profile!
More info on FAT Lab.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.