1. Use 3fram.es to make an animated GIF and save to your computer. Jamie Dubs’ “blah-blah-blah” idea is exceptionally good for this.
2. Use Greg Leuch’s easy automated resizing tool on fffff.at or the uploader below:
3. Download the resized image and upload to your Twitter profile!
Advanced Instructions (How It Works)
1. Find your imagery (or use 3fram.es to make an animated GIF and save to your computer).
2.Import your animated GIF into Photoshop (details), or create your animation from still frames.
3. Resize your image to a 48×48 dimension (the secret dimensions!).
4. Save for Web as a GIF, tweak your colors, and save.
5. Upload to your Twitter profile!
More info on FAT Lab.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.