1. Use 3fram.es to make an animated GIF and save to your computer. Jamie Dubs’ “blah-blah-blah” idea is exceptionally good for this.
2. Use Greg Leuch’s easy automated resizing tool on fffff.at or the uploader below:
3. Download the resized image and upload to your Twitter profile!
Advanced Instructions (How It Works)
1. Find your imagery (or use 3fram.es to make an animated GIF and save to your computer).
2.Import your animated GIF into Photoshop (details), or create your animation from still frames.
3. Resize your image to a 48×48 dimension (the secret dimensions!).
4. Save for Web as a GIF, tweak your colors, and save.
5. Upload to your Twitter profile!
More info on FAT Lab.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.