So you recently watched The Lord of the Rings trilogy for the first time. Congratulations.
11. As the thrill of your journey begins to subside, you may begin to experience some unusual side effects from your time in Middle-Earth.
10. Side effects may include awkward and prolonged laughter.
9. The urge to give hugs. Lots and lots of hugs.
8. A deep and burning desire to listen to Enya.
7. An intense obsession with your jewelry.
6. The realization that "Single Ladies" will never be the same for you again. "Don't put a ring on it, Frodo!"
5. Weight gain from all of those second breakfasts.
4. A flair for the dramatic upon finishing even the most mundane of tasks.
3. A sudden need to go barefoot. Everywhere.
2. And turning into an epic badass when people rush on the subway before you can exit.
1. Though these Middle-Earth side-effects can oftentimes be troubling, you find a sense of peace in knowing that the series is over, and life should eventually resume its normal ebb and flow.
Until you remember that there are still almost 500 minutes of TheHobbit movies left to watch.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!