1. Make Cake Pops
Did you bake a cake? And did it fail? Then dump the cake + frosting into a giant bowl and mush with clean hands (as Ina Garten from Barefoot Contessa always says, “Clean hands are a cook’s best tool!”). This is a good time to get out some frustration. Punch, smush, wrestle, scream if you want (but that’s not recommended)
2. Top your Yogurt
Did you bake some cookies? And were they unsuccessful? Then chop them into chunks and crumble them over your yogurt like you would granola (you can use regular yogurt, Greek yogurt, soy yogurt, coconut milk yogurt, almond milk yogurt, whatever you want… you can probably even use cottage cheese!)
3. Top your Oatmeal or Cereal
Did you bake muffins? And were they a disaster? Then cut them into bite-sized pieces and crumble some over your oatmeal/cereal. If your muffins were not sweet enough or flavorful enough, this is your chance to fix it – fruit and pure maple syrup always works for me! Oatmeal/cereal will almost always compensate for dry muffins or over-/under-baked muffins.
4. Make Ice Cream
Did you bake some brownies? And were they a sad batch of brownies? Then chop them into cubes and swirl them into some homemade ice cream at the soft-serve stage. Brownie-studded ice cream = FOODGASM
5. Make a Smoothie
Did you bake a cake? And was it a total flop? Then toss a slice into the blender, add some milk or yogurt and maybe some fruit (chocolate cake goes great with banana, strawberries and raspberries; vanilla cake goes great with strawberries, blueberries and peaches)… then blend! Oh, and if you feel like being healthy, toss in a handful of spinach (I bet you won’t taste it!)
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈