1. The 20 Stages Of Interviewing Graduates
So we’ve already talked through the 15 steps you went through to get all of your graduate CVs in your inbox in our last blog.
But now you actually have to decide who you want to interview. Cue another process in itself!
1- You check your inbox a week after advertising and you have approximately 103848596488569 CVs to read.
2. You ask your colleagues if they would mind giving you a helping hand and they’re like
3. So you valiantly sort through the applications on your own
4- You manage to produce a shortlist, because you’re totally awesome.
5- You might decide that it’s best to try a telephone interview with them first.
6- Well that certainly got rid of some of the less promising candidates…
7- Now it’s time to try and schedule them in for an interview
8- Stop putting it off….
9- Seriously Stop it.
10- When you finally get round to sending out the interview times, your inbox takes a battering once more.
11-Why can nobody make the time you suggested?
12- Finally, your diary is filled with interviews for the next week.
13- You’ve got your interview questions all meticulously planned.
14- You’re going to ask them some really challenging things that will make them go.
15- Like ’ Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?’
16- When the truth is you’re not so sure yourself!
17- So you’re in the interview room when suddenly the PERFECT candidate walks in.
18- All of their answers are exactly what you hoped for- you offer them the job.
19- They start and they’re an asset to the company and your boss says you’ve done an amazing job.
20- Then your boss asks if you’d like to do it all again next year….
Want a little bit of help to make the process of interviewing graduates that little bit less stressful? Head over to our website www.krooter.co.uk and see if our online tools can make your life easier.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- The Trump administration is silent hours after Russia arrested hundreds of people protesting corruption under Putin.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings, and said the rule only applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- 'Orange Is The New Black' actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli are officially married and tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴