1. Resist, request, replace.
3. Do your dishes!
5. Choose your battles.
6. Make housework a no-brainer.
7. Be in the know.
8. Get on top of shared finance.
9. Make shared spaces more accessible for everyone.
Everyone should make an effort to keep shared space and storage organised. It will speed up everyone's schedules and decrease small annoyances.
Organise the fridge. If you share a fridge, get that thing under control! Use assigned pull-out bins to keep everyone's food separate, oraganised, and easy to access for quick meals.
By-the-door storage. Assign everyone in the house a hook or bin by the door to keep umbrellas, keys, and other what-nots we all like to drop as soon as we walk in.
Optimise the bathroom. Keep it clean in the shower and toilet space, and use clever storage and tips to make sure everyone has what they need while washing up.
11. Make time for each other.
12. Cheap household solutions can simplify chore feuds.
13. Celebrate your common ground.
14. Phone it in.
Thanks to this reddit thread for some great ideas!