We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A handheld milk frother that allows you to make your own vanilla cold foam right at home. Your new cafeworthy drinks will do cartwheels around the coffee you used to drink.
Promising review: "This is the best thing since sliced bread! No need to spend a small fortune drinking lattes from overpriced venues. A bit of warmed milk, half and half, cream, or dairy substitute, and I am my own successful barista. It takes only a few minutes to create your highly valued, frothy latte. It takes the same or sometimes less amount of time to clean it. I am in love with this frother. No need to pay for multiple, expensive attachments that you don’t need. Warm your dairy/non-dairy source, add your spices, and froth away — light, heavy, just right. You make it your way and for a lot less." —SMM
Get it from Amazon for $9.95+ (available in 13 colors).
2. A ChomChom roller ready to put your regular ol' lint roller to shame. Forget ripping off sheets till you run out — this collects everything in a neat little compartment you simply empty out.
Promising reviews: "I've had cats for 40+ years, and this cat hair remover is the best thing since sliced bread! You know how your cat picks one place to sit and always go to the same spot? Well, my little grey cat picked a white bedspread — and whenever I get tired of looking at the hair, I give it some swipes with this, and it is white again!!! If you need to get rid of cat hair, give this a try. I don't think you will be sorry." —Cindy S
"I use this for quick cat hair cleanup. It’s the best thing since sliced bread. If you have cats, you should have this." —Kendra
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
3. A tub of The Pink Stuff, which can clean anything you throw at it — pots and pans, stove tops, showers, and even that Mountain Dew spill you "forgot about" in the fridge.
4. A wad preventer to ensure your sheets don't tangle themselves up into a Boy Scout badgeworthy knot *and* not even get clean in the process.
Wad-Free is a small biz from Cyndi Bray. Their products are made in the USA. Just pop the corners of your flat or fitted sheet into the device and you'll never have to deal with tangling and twisting again! Believe it or not (I mean believe it...the reviews are there) the manufacturer even says that your sheets will dry 75% faster and with fewer wrinkles.
Promising review: "BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!!! Just finished my first wash with these 'wonder' gadgets ... NO clumping, NO rolling up!!! Buying them for all my kids!!!" —SC Retired
5. A winged eyeliner stamp for those who LOVE the look of winged liner, but can't help but shake like a leaf when attempting to paint them on. Now, you can stamp 'em on and call it a day.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising reviews: "This product is the BEST THING since sliced bread‼️ It performed beautifully on my crepey eyelids and I received a fair amount of compliments! Even my teenaged granddaughter was impressed." —3GirlsGrammy
"Best thing since sliced bread. Ok. Listen. I’m a sucker for a good wing. But I got tired of fighting for 30 minutes to get the perfect wing. Now it takes me 10 minutes tops. I can get my left eye boom no problem, my right I struggle with but it’s fine. Easy. I got the 8mm, and I’m going to buy the trio next. LOVE IT. My wife now uses it as well!" —Ashley
Get a set of two from Amazon for $13.48+ (available in three styles and as a combo).
6. A finishing stick that looks like a lil' mascara wand, but it's actually for the hairs on your head! If flyaways are something that bug you, give your hairline a good swipe and watch them be tamed without a fight.
7. A touchless vacuum you can sweep debris right into. No more song and dance with your dustpan trying to sweep up every last speck of dust.
Promising review: "Best thing since sliced bread!! If you have arthritis in your knees or a bad back or for any reason it's painful to bend over, you must have this! I'm in my eighties and have arthritic knees and shoulders. I can sweep my whole house in a very short time, and I do it a few times a day, but it's so painful to bend over that I found myself leaving the sweepings in a corner and leaning the broom in front of them to hide them, then once a day bending down with the dust tray to pick them up and dump them in the trash. Then I saw this advertised somewhere, came straight to Amazon and ordered it. I plugged it in, and it sucks up the sweepings in a few seconds. I did find that if I walked close to it it turned on and startled me, so I set it to Manual and that took care of that issue. I've had it only a couple of months, so I can't speak about sturdiness, but I sure do love how it works right now." —Ann R.
Get it from Amazon for $129 (available in six colors).
8. A set of Wonder Hangers, which will ~triple~ your closet space so you can snatch every trending piece you come across on TikTok.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I purchased multiples of these Wonder Hangers for our small closets. These are really the best thing since sliced bread!!! Very sturdy, and they work well with all sorts of hangers including plastic ones. I was able to hang 30 additional shirts in one closet with room to spare. Easy to see clothing and clothes don't wrinkle. Love them!" —Angel's Helper
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in three colors and four pack sizes).
9. A pack of Bissell Stomp 'N Go pads capable of lifting whatever nasty stain your pet left you on your new Persian rug. Whether you're picking up slobber, mud, or an "accident" (let's be real — it was just raining, and they didn't want to go outside), your fingers don't have to get anywhere near the mess — just throw on a house show, toss the pad on top of the stain, and give it a good ol' stomp.
10. A curved shower attachment that shoots out water in a narrow, contoured spray so you can really get into your pup's thick coat and effectively wash away the goose poop they had so much fun rolling around in when you let them outside earlier. 🙃
Promising review: "Whoever created this product deserves an all-expenses paid vacation! This is the best thing since sliced bread! I have two Bichon mixes, both curly little cuties, and they love to play. They come home dirty from doggie daycare, and I am just too lazy to give them a bath. Enter, the Waterpik pet wand, and my problem is solved!! The long hose and the two spray settings makes washing them so much easier. The shampoo just gets washed away so easily. If you have hated washing your pups or whatever animal you may have, give this a try and you will not regret it!!" —Luckyred13
Get it from Amazon for $47.99+ (available in two styles that offer different GPM).
11. A bottle of Elizavecca's $8 Cer-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment, which delivers results that reviewers claim are just as impressive as another brand that may or may not rhyme with ~Polaflex.~
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Best thing since sliced bread! Buckle up buttercup, this is the product you’ve been looking for. I have double processed hair. I hadn’t used this before and took it to my salon with me to use after a color and balayage. My stylist applied at the bowl after thorough towel drying. She made sure to comb it through throughly. We let it sit for about 10 minutes. As she was rinsing it out, she asked me to feel it. It felt like satin. After a simple blow-dry it looked like I had had a Brazilian blowout. My stylist was blown away! If you don’t know what that is, it’s a hair treatment that runs around $300. I use this product about once a week. It is absolutely amazing and has saved my hair from double processing. I have a super long, fine hair, but a lot of it. This stuff is unbelievable, and I am currently on my third order. I feel like this stuff has absolutely saved my hair. I don’t need to use the straightener anymore. I also feel like if I do curl my hair, my curls last longer. My hair is so shiny. I’ve actually had people ask me if my hair is a wig. I cannot stress enough how much I love this product!" —Susan Cramer
Get it from Amazon for $7.14.
Read our Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment review to learn more about why my former colleague calls it "the miracle product I've been searching for."
12. A pack of four toe separators to help eliminate pain caused by bunions. The silicone aligners are so comfortable, they can even be worn with shoes.
Promising review: "I love these. I have been in heaven since the first day I used them. When wearing shoes, you forget you have them on. They provide great comfort and pain relief, and you don’t even have to keep making sure they are positioned correctly. They stay in place. Best thing since sliced bread." —Jacqueline D.
Get it from Amazon for $12.34+ (available in eight colors).
13. A set of soda can "lids" so you can transform any can of La Croix into a perfectly portable bottle. That way, you can drink it in the car without having to do that thing where you have to take a second to throw your head alllll the way back to get that last sip.
Reviewers also *swear* by these for keeping sand and dirt off the rim at picnics or the beach!
Promising review: "Best thing since sliced bread. Do you hate it when you when can’t finish your soda or maybe don’t have time? It goes flat real quick if you set it in the fridge. If driving somewhere it’s difficult to handle a can drink sometimes — you’re trying to take a sip and all of a sudden you hit a pot hole. Look out — soda up your nose, down your chin, on your clothes. It doesn’t have to be that way anymore. With these you can enjoy you soda just like it was in a bottle. I was skeptical at first, but sold as soon as I put it on the can. I use it everyday. Try it I think you’ll like it." —Jonesy
Get them from Amazon for $13.97+ (available in packs of 6 or 12 and in seven colors).
14. A self-closing, mess-free toothpaste cap that'll help you manage the amount of toothpaste you're using (statistically speaking, you're probably using too much...) AND keep your countertop nice and clean.
Promising review: "I guess I'm just plain lazy. I hate removing and replacing the toothpaste cap everyday. This top is the best thing since sliced bread! I don't have to fight to get the toothpaste top off and get cramps in my hands. This product is wonderful." —Lynne
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.95.
15. A pack of clinical-strength SweatBlock wipes capable of stopping hyperhidrosis, nervous sweating, and hormonal sweating right in its tracks. Give your pits a good swipe down before bed and you *won't* wake up in a puddle of your own perspiration!
Apply it every seven days! This is STRONG so if you have sensitive skin, the manufacturer suggests you do a spot test first.
Promising review: "Best thing since sliced bread for this guy. I sweat a lot. So much so that I had to choose shirts that would hide it. I was skeptical, but I am now on month three and this is amazing. I recommend this to anyone who has stress sweat. There was maybe one day when I probably waited too long between applications, but I applied that night and issue was resolved going forward. I apply every six days. Thank you to the manufacturer and researchers who developed this." —eric
Get them from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in packs of one, two, and three).
16. A pack of pH-neutral stainless steel wipes which eliminate fingerprints (or doggie nose prints), grease, and streaks from your appliances. Just 🎶 wipe, wipe, wipe it down, wipe 🎶.
Promising review: "This product is the next best thing to sliced bread (for the older folks out there who will understand this reference). It has made keeping my stainless appliances looking great, so easy, that I never dread my Saturday morning chores of cleaning the kitchen." —ET
Get them from Amazon for $16.97+ (available in packs of two and four).
17. A portable paw washer because you'll be damned if your dog tracks muddy prints all over your freshly Swiffered home!
The nifty gadget comes in multiple sizes that work for pups as small as a miniature dachshund and as large as a golden retriever.
Promising review: "This is the best thing since sliced bread!!! I love it! It is so easy to use and does the trick if you have a dog that likes to dig and comes back in the house with mud and grass in his paws! It cleans up easily, and you just dry the dog's paws with a small towel. It's really easy to clean, too, just pour the dirt down the drain or toilet!" —Margie G
Get it from Amazon for $10.19+ (available in three sizes and eight colors).
18. A drill brush attachment kit so you can blast away dirt and grime with little elbow grease but lots of power-tool-enabled muscle.
Each kit comes with three nylon brush attachments that, once attached to a cordless drill, can get to work on your dirtiest sinks, showers, baseboards, and more.
Promising review: "This is the best thing since sliced bread. I scrubbed my carpet with a medium brush, and it really saved my arm. I used the smaller attachment to clean the tires on my wife's car, and again, saved me a ton of elbow grease. I'm gonna buy another set of stiff brushes, maybe two. You can use these for all sorts of tough, time-consuming chores. Highly recommend." —Mark
Get it from Amazon for $16.95+ (available in six brush stiffness colors).
19. A magnetic stove shelf on which you can stack your go-to spices, oils, and kitschy salt and pepper shakers. It's also a convenient place to dry out a turkey wishbone if your family is into that tradition.
StoveShelf is a US-based small business that specializes in stove shelves for various sizes of stoves.
Check out a Tiktok of the StoveShelf in action.
Promising review: "This shelf is absolutely the best thing since sliced bread!!! I love it and so does my husband. It adds a special touch to my stove adding beauty and functionality. This will make a great gift 🤔💖💗💗" —Elissa