1. A Squatty Potty designed to unkink your colon and help ya go, you know? In its seven-plus years of existence, the product has racked up more than 37K 5-star reviews from pleased poopers.
Promising review: "Best thing I ever bought myself. How much can a person say about a good BM? Everyone should have one, it should be a medical requirement. The joy of the morning and the magic of the Squatty Potty. Brilliant. This number 1 number 2 unit is going to put the fiber supplement business in the crapper. I'm elated and I tell everyone I know. I hope everyone on my Christmas list enjoys getting this bad boy for Christmas. I bought my sister-in-law one for her birthday. She wasn't very happy about it that day. A week later... she can't live without it. Who is the person responsible for this revelation? I could kiss you on the mouth. If you are reading this stop now and buy one or two of these. You won't be sorry. Happy bums and tummies. Happy bums and tummies everyone." —Heather
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
2. A pack of clinical-strength SweatBlock wipes capable of stopping hyperhidrosis, nervous sweating, and hormonal sweating right in its tracks. Give your pits a good swipe down before bed and you *won't* wake up in a puddle of your own perspiration!
Apply it every seven days! This is STRONG so if you have sensitive skin, the manufacturer suggests you do a spot test first.
Promising review: "One of the best things I have ever spent money on. I'm quite sure I have hyperhydrosis, I've never been diagnosed but I am never not sweating. Cold, hot, day, night, no matter what I sweat 24/7, until the Sweat Block wipes that is! I still sweat a little while using these, but it's barely noticeable compared to when I used to be wet down past my elbows on bad days. It very mildly irritates my armpits but I wonder if that may be because I'm not used to the feeling of dry pits? There is no redness, so that's what makes me think it could be just me being dry for the first time ever. Also, I am always, always cold. But once I started using these wipes I noticed I'm not cold nearly as often. I know sweating is supposed to cool you down, but I had no idea it was playing that much of a role in my body temperature. So the combined benefits of not sweating and being a bit warmer, I don't know what could make this product any better. Also, the scent smells exactly like cloves, which I like the smell of so I consider that a plus." —Jessica R.
Get a pack of 10 from Amazon for $19.99.
3. A pair of knit Amazon Essentials jeggings with ~thousands~ of 5-star reviews that almost unanimously state they feel like leggings but look like jeans.
Promising review: "The best thing I've bought on Amazon! I love everything about these pants! They look just like real jeans but they feel like leggings. They’re super comfortable, too. I’d like to order three more pairs but they’re always sold out! Please, Amazon, restock these." —Maureen
Get them from Amazon for $14.45+ (available in women's sizes XS–XXL in short, regular, and long and 15 colors).
FYI, if you have Amazon Prime, you can give this a spin before you buy it!
4. A snack fork if your go-to midnight snack isn't peanut butter or Ben and Jerry's, but a crunchy, slippery lil' cornichon that's hard to wrangle with just your fingers.
5. A Wet & Forget weekly cleaner you can spritz on your shower walls and tub after you're done cleaning yourself. Leave it on overnight — no scrubbing necessary — and just wash it off the next time you're in the shower!
Promising review: "This may be the best thing I have ever bought off of Amazon. And I buy quite a bit. Much of it is what I want, and some of it is what I need. This was something I needed and didn't even know it! Long story short, the tub in my kids' bathroom was atrocious, due to spotty cleaning and hard water. I bought this with a heavy dose of skepticism, even though the reviews were mighty impressive. On the back of the bottle it says that you may need several daily applications before your tub is clean, and then you can switch to weekly application. I'm on day 3, and let me say, even if this stuff worked no further, I AM BLOWN AWAY. The shower looks close to new. A couple of more days, and I'll be able to switch to weekly! I won't post pictures because I'm embarrassed of how bad it looked before. But seriously, I am SO happy to have discovered this product, and I plan to keep on using it." —Tee
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
6. A ChomChom roller ready to put your regular ol' lint roller to shame. Forget ripping off sheets till you run out — this collects everything in a neat little compartment you simply empty out.
Promising review: "I would just like to say that the ChomChom is the best thing we have ever got. I have a Golden Retriever and a Newfoundland. Let me tell you, their hair gets everywhere! I have tried vacuuming and everything and couldn’t get it off till we got the ChomChom. This thing is so great I will definitely keep buying the product if we need more. I definitely suggest trying it if your animal sheds a lot! I definitely suggest trying it! Worth every penny. I don’t usually write reviews but this definitely needed one! You just have to push a little hard and go over a spot a couple of times and it comes up like a charm!" —Logan
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
7. A tub of The Pink Stuff which can clean anything you throw at it be that tires, pots and pans, stove tops, showers, or your 5-year-old's crayon wall mural.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "For those who gave less than 5 stars…what were you trying to clean? I had built-up grease on the backsplash behind my stove that I hadn’t noticed, which had probably been there for years. I’ve tried pretty much every product on the market — they didn’t work. This product took that grease off within seconds. That worked so quickly I was so happy I started cleaning other items; stainless sink, oven, microwave. This is the best thing ever – and if they increase their price to $50 I’ll still buy it. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE." —RVT
Get it from Amazon for $5.97+ (available in two sizes).
8. A baroque-inspired mirror — with a gorg gilded frame — if you've long dreamt of owning ***that*** Anthropologie mirror but don't want to take out a second mortgage on your home in order to do so.
Promising review: "I hopped on the gold ornate mirror trend and spent a long time trying to find one within my budget. I was worried at first because there weren’t any reviews when I first bought this. It looked amazing online and was the perfect size so I went ahead and got it. I am THRILLED with this purchase!!! One of the best things I’ve gotten from Amazon. It’s beautiful and exactly how it looks in the pics. It came four-ish days faster than estimated. It’s perfect for my makeup desk. If there were different sizes of the same mirror I would buy all of them." —McKinlee Mayer
Get it from Amazon for $114.99+ (available in four sizes and finishes).
9. A touchless vacuum you can sweep debris right into. No more song and dance with your dustpan trying to sweep up every last speck of dust.
Promising review: "I purchased one of these a few weeks ago, and I'm back for a second to place on the other side of the house. I just installed a house full of laminate flooring. No more carpet. The broom becomes your best friend — every day. What's your broom's friend? THESE vacuums. No more bending over and holding the dust pan. The container that holds the dust is huge. It is filtered. I went to empty the bin after about a month's worth of daily use and it wasn't even close to full — barely covered the bottom of the bin. I will continue to empty the bin and wipe it out monthly out of a sense of good use. Honestly, these vacuums are one of the best things I have purchased in a long time. I probably will purchase a couple more and make my life a bit easier in the sweeping department. I chose the white. It is bright white plastic with silver plastic complimentary parts. You set to 'auto' (broom or anything close to the opening will start it) OR set to manual start OR off. Having said all of this, I never hesitate to update my reviews should new info seem useful." —ForeverYoung
Get it from Amazon for $129 (available in five colors).
10. A Korean exfoliating mitt that scrubs away dead skin and leaves you ready for a biggggg night in of applying your fake tanner. And if that's not your thing — no worries — it also helps unclog pores, prevent ingrown hairs, and eliminate bumps caused by keratosis pilaris.
Promising review: "Honestly, one of the best things I’ve purchased hands down! I keep seeing things like this on my social media and decided to try it! The amount of DEAD SKIN I scrubbed off while in the shower was so satisfying, yet so disgusting to see how much was on my body!! I literally scrubbed ALL OVER. Like literally my arms, thighs, legs, stomach, neck, back. After scrubbing, I went back washing with body wash and my skin felt so refreshed!! You must buy it!! I do struggle with bumps on my arms, so I really do hope it helps with that." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available individually or as a pair).
11. A MASSIVE 10-foot-by-10-foot throw you and all of your closest friends can cuddle up under when you gather for your annual Friday night Gilmore Girls watch parties.
If you're having a hard time imagining just how big "big" is — this blanket is four times the size of your average throw! And — because this small biz truly gets marketing — that's 7'4" NBA player Boban Marjanovic modeling the gray blanket above.
Promising review: "I was nervous that I was overindulging — but I bought it for myself for my birthday and I haven’t bought myself anything in years. Yes, years… I’m not going to lie this is the best thing I have ever bought. EVER. Sooooo worth it if you enjoy a good movie night on the couch." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $159 (available in 14 'favorite' colors and 7 limited edition colors).
12. A Bissell Little Green carpet cleaner capable of sucking up messes of any caliber. Be warned, though: Reviewers say once you start, you won't stop.
Promising review: "I wish I had thought to take a before pic. BUT THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER AND WORTH EVERY PENNY. I spilled a cup of liquid chlorophyll and it left a huge green stain and I was so upset because I literally just moved in. I saw a video about this on TikTok, so I had to try it. AND MY STAIN IS COMPLETELY GONE. This machine is easy to set up and use! Only thing I wish it was cordless/rechargeable so I can easily take it to the car. But I can easily just buy an extension cord since I live in an apartment. Homeowners will have an easier time. BUT SERIOUSLY IT IS WORTH IT. Omg." —Lady Nee
Get it from Amazon for $109.59 (available in two configurations).
13. A nick-free hair remover sure to keep ya smooth as a dolphin without any additional need for shaving, waxing, or epilating. Reviewers who are used to razor burn and ingrown hairs say it's a lifesaver.
Promising review: "GAME CHANGER!!! I have blonde/light brown hair and as I’ve gotten older I have random black ones that become infected. I also LOATHE SHAVING because of the pain it creates in my back after a life-threatening motorcycle injury last year. Sometimes my sleep meds cause me to buy things for some reason before I fall asleep 🤣 but this is hands down best purchase ever!!!!!" —Kdoll_RN
Get it from Amazon for $39.88.