Summary: 152 books later, Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield tire of teen drama and mellow the fuck out. Moving into the basement with a newfound passion for snacks ‘n’ blunts, the pair embark on a new… chronic(le).
“Kinda boring, but I’d try it again!” – Jenny D, tween blogger
“Just made me paranoid. NOOOO thanks.” – Katie Elliot, book club member
He could tell it was going to be a total fucking bullshit hungover day.
He went to sleep after the party alone and woke up with a white smelly goo in his hair.
When he got out of bed, he slipped in his own vomit puddle and on his phone found photos of him passed out and tea-bagged from the night before and a voicemail from his girlfriend telling him he’d been dumped. And he realized he’d drunkenly gotten a tattoo of a guitar-pierced heart inscribed with the band name “Nickelback.”
“Word to the wise: don’t get the pop-up edition.” – Oprah’s Book Club
Summary: A king and queen try everything to stop or at least soak up their daughter’s mysterious bedwetting, even pilling a mountain of mattresses beneath her each night, but sometimes the truth is not so easy to absorb.
“A wonderful bedtime story about a Eu-ro-pean princess.” – US Weekly
“I feel differently every time I read this tale. It really Depends.” – Sylvia McNuffle, adult librarian
19. Plus one bonus one that actually makes the book 100 times better.
Summary: A colorful and talented fish learns the power of individualism when he begins sharing his (piano) scales with the world, to great success. He later rocks with crocodiles, and is knighted.
“I think I seen that fish somewhere before” – Surprised Grandmother, mid-story time
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏