Summary: 152 books later, Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield tire of teen drama and mellow the fuck out. Moving into the basement with a newfound passion for snacks ‘n’ blunts, the pair embark on a new… chronic(le).
“Kinda boring, but I’d try it again!” – Jenny D, tween blogger
“Just made me paranoid. NOOOO thanks.” – Katie Elliot, book club member
He could tell it was going to be a total fucking bullshit hungover day.
He went to sleep after the party alone and woke up with a white smelly goo in his hair.
When he got out of bed, he slipped in his own vomit puddle and on his phone found photos of him passed out and tea-bagged from the night before and a voicemail from his girlfriend telling him he’d been dumped. And he realized he’d drunkenly gotten a tattoo of a guitar-pierced heart inscribed with the band name “Nickelback.”
“Word to the wise: don’t get the pop-up edition.” – Oprah’s Book Club
Summary: A king and queen try everything to stop or at least soak up their daughter’s mysterious bedwetting, even pilling a mountain of mattresses beneath her each night, but sometimes the truth is not so easy to absorb.
“A wonderful bedtime story about a Eu-ro-pean princess.” – US Weekly
“I feel differently every time I read this tale. It really Depends.” – Sylvia McNuffle, adult librarian
19. Plus one bonus one that actually makes the book 100 times better.
Summary: A colorful and talented fish learns the power of individualism when he begins sharing his (piano) scales with the world, to great success. He later rocks with crocodiles, and is knighted.
“I think I seen that fish somewhere before” – Surprised Grandmother, mid-story time
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.