1. When a visitor, Scott Bierley, dropped his phone in West Midlands Safari Park, Latabe the Elephant took it as an opportunity for an “Elfie.” When Bierley got his phone back, he saw this photo:
3. “I really couldn’t believe when the phone came back, I pressed the centre button to check it was still working and there it was — me and my friend were in shock,” he told the BBC.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈