1. When a visitor, Scott Bierley, dropped his phone in West Midlands Safari Park, Latabe the Elephant took it as an opportunity for an “Elfie.” When Bierley got his phone back, he saw this photo:
3. “I really couldn’t believe when the phone came back, I pressed the centre button to check it was still working and there it was — me and my friend were in shock,” he told the BBC.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴