1. So, there has been a green cat walking around the streets of Varna, Bulgaria, this week.
2. Many believed that it must’ve been the work of some awful vandals and started a Facebook page to find them…
3. However, it was thought the cat might have turned himself green when he slept in some leftover synthetic green paint and licked himself.
4. People have been trying to catch this handsome fellow so they can clean him off but so far have been unsuccessful.
5. Apparently, this happened last year too, so people don’t think it’s poisonous.
6. He and his friend sure don’t seem to mind, but hopefully he’ll get his bath soon!
8. You can watch a video on the mysterious green cat here:
TAKE A PAWSE
BuzzFeed is reaching out to see whether or not the images of this cat have been altered digitally.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏