1. So, there has been a green cat walking around the streets of Varna, Bulgaria, this week.
2. Many believed that it must’ve been the work of some awful vandals and started a Facebook page to find them…
3. However, it was thought the cat might have turned himself green when he slept in some leftover synthetic green paint and licked himself.
4. People have been trying to catch this handsome fellow so they can clean him off but so far have been unsuccessful.
5. Apparently, this happened last year too, so people don’t think it’s poisonous.
6. He and his friend sure don’t seem to mind, but hopefully he’ll get his bath soon!
8. You can watch a video on the mysterious green cat here:
TAKE A PAWSE
BuzzFeed is reaching out to see whether or not the images of this cat have been altered digitally.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘