1. So, there has been a green cat walking around the streets of Varna, Bulgaria, this week.
2. Many believed that it must’ve been the work of some awful vandals and started a Facebook page to find them…
3. However, it was thought the cat might have turned himself green when he slept in some leftover synthetic green paint and licked himself.
4. People have been trying to catch this handsome fellow so they can clean him off but so far have been unsuccessful.
5. Apparently, this happened last year too, so people don’t think it’s poisonous.
6. He and his friend sure don’t seem to mind, but hopefully he’ll get his bath soon!
8. You can watch a video on the mysterious green cat here:
TAKE A PAWSE
BuzzFeed is reaching out to see whether or not the images of this cat have been altered digitally.
- The largest LGBT business association in the US voted to endorse a presidential candidate for the first time in its history, choosing Clinton.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.