I was nervous but I felt better because Baxter had promised to wear matching PJs in order to recreate the best sleepover in movie history.
Watch the full, emotional, groundbreaking video here:
To summarize, these are the most important things I learned from this film legend:
1. He sleeps in the nude.
2. He is only interviewed in the finest of places.
3. He still speaks Spanish.
4. He uses his earned right to be fashionably late.
But it’s OK because a dog’s gotta pee when a dog’s gotta pee.
5. He loves a good prank.
(And got me pretty bad.)
6. He is related to a shark.
7. His affinity for scotch went up in preparation for this new film.
8. He is confident in his advice skills.
9. He nasty.
10. He has his own set of rules.
11. But still respects the law (even if it means covering for a co-worker).
12. He absolutely does NOT like when you state the obvious to him.
13. And sadly, he will not be eating wheels of cheese anymore.
14. He loves Snapchat.
15. He knows the best places AND he’s a romantic.
16. This is all because he is very sensitive.
17. But even when he gets down on himself, he pulls himself right back up and finds his confidence.
18. Most of all, he makes everyone in his presence exceedingly happy.
19. After all, he is the best.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌