4. THEY ALL FOUGHT N FOUGHT
9. After many drafts, the Declaration of Independence was approved on July 4, 1776. AND EVERYONE FELT GOOD.
A lot of historians think it wasn’t signed until August, but TJ, John Adams, AND Benji Franklin all later wrote they had signed on that day. So let us have this day cause it’s fucking awesome.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳