1. In order to do these videos justice, you need to turn up the volume:
2. No time for doors for this guy!
3. I mean, the sound this dog makes will melt your heart.
4. Tears happen sometimes too.
5. When greeting your heroic best friend, running circles around him is very important.
7. Sometimes being tall is advantageous: You can just get right up there and give your friend a kiss.
8. A big leap into the loved one’s arms is always encouraged.
9. Leash or no leash: It’s time to celebrate.
10. OK, this hug attack is the most adorable thing.
11. Sometimes it takes a moment to register, but once it happens, it’s all kisses.
12. Multiple dogs makes these kinds of videos even better.
13. Even when they’re small dogs!
15. Also, the dogs who just know even before their owner comes through the door.
16. Just more proof that dogs never forget their humans.
17. The best Christmas present this dog could ever imagine.
18. And hey, if you need any more tears, here’s a compilation of some adorable reunions:
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- Authorities said voice-masking technology called "spoofing" was used to call in bomb threats to Jewish centers and schools around the US.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳