1. In order to do these videos justice, you need to turn up the volume:
2. No time for doors for this guy!
3. I mean, the sound this dog makes will melt your heart.
4. Tears happen sometimes too.
5. When greeting your heroic best friend, running circles around him is very important.
7. Sometimes being tall is advantageous: You can just get right up there and give your friend a kiss.
8. A big leap into the loved one’s arms is always encouraged.
9. Leash or no leash: It’s time to celebrate.
10. OK, this hug attack is the most adorable thing.
11. Sometimes it takes a moment to register, but once it happens, it’s all kisses.
12. Multiple dogs makes these kinds of videos even better.
13. Even when they’re small dogs!
15. Also, the dogs who just know even before their owner comes through the door.
16. Just more proof that dogs never forget their humans.
17. The best Christmas present this dog could ever imagine.
18. And hey, if you need any more tears, here’s a compilation of some adorable reunions:
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷