1. The sitting question:
3. The question that assumes there’s nothing there…
5. This huge question among many:
6. This obvious one:
7. This rather rude question:
8. The question that should just be, “Am I annoying?”:
10. This judge-y questioning statement:
11. This person asked a good question but maybe shouldn’t be allowed near a dog:
12. This question born out of not understanding a COMPLIMENT:
13. This question that’s really none of this human’s God damn business:
14. Because it is:
15. This one that’s really asking: is my dog a human in a dog suit?
16. This very good question:
18. This Grinch question:
20. This question of how much dogs actually know:
21. Finally, the question that has the most obvious of answers:
Answer: Dogs are literally the best.
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔