1. In February the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) requested a statement from PC Peach, not knowing that the officer was actually a police dog. This was the result:
The CPS was not amused but the police union stood by the human officer who wrote it saying, “It’s a difficult time for police and sometimes humor is a way of venting frustrations.”
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23-year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂