1. In February the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) requested a statement from PC Peach, not knowing that the officer was actually a police dog. This was the result:
The CPS was not amused but the police union stood by the human officer who wrote it saying, “It’s a difficult time for police and sometimes humor is a way of venting frustrations.”
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."