1. In February the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) requested a statement from PC Peach, not knowing that the officer was actually a police dog. This was the result:
The CPS was not amused but the police union stood by the human officer who wrote it saying, “It’s a difficult time for police and sometimes humor is a way of venting frustrations.”
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲