1. On his Bay Area commute home via inflatable boat, Adam Cohen came across a group of windsurfers that seemed like they needed help. Little did he know that the windsurfers had actually come across a disoriented and waterlogged dog.
2. Adam took the dog, who had a collar but no tags, home, and plans to take him to the Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society to check for a chip or if someone has reported him missing.
3. If they can’t find an owner, Adam said, “My wife says we should keep her.”
4. One thing’s for sure — we are so happy he was found by the right people at the right time!
Thanks Summer for finding this wonderful story!
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.