1. On his Bay Area commute home via inflatable boat, Adam Cohen came across a group of windsurfers that seemed like they needed help. Little did he know that the windsurfers had actually come across a disoriented and waterlogged dog.
2. Adam took the dog, who had a collar but no tags, home, and plans to take him to the Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society to check for a chip or if someone has reported him missing.
3. If they can’t find an owner, Adam said, “My wife says we should keep her.”
4. One thing’s for sure — we are so happy he was found by the right people at the right time!
Thanks Summer for finding this wonderful story!
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴