Mr. Magoo was found on the mean streets of Philadelphia where he had been living blind for 2 years.
Once he was found, he was put on the list to be euthanized due to his disability and his decreasing health. Luckily, he was matched up with the perfect home where he is able to live a healthy, happy life. Here are just some of the reasons to love Mr. Magoo!
1. He’s now an advocate for animals with disabilities.
10. He’s a great listener.
15. He can find Easter Baskets better than his sight inclined friends.
17. He even flosses.
18. He has the sweetest dance moves in all the land.
25. Best of all, he’s always smiling.
- DNC Day 1: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in his 80s in northern France on Tuesday.