Mr. Magoo was found on the mean streets of Philadelphia where he had been living blind for 2 years.
Once he was found, he was put on the list to be euthanized due to his disability and his decreasing health. Luckily, he was matched up with the perfect home where he is able to live a healthy, happy life. Here are just some of the reasons to love Mr. Magoo!
1. He’s now an advocate for animals with disabilities.
10. He’s a great listener.
15. He can find Easter Baskets better than his sight inclined friends.
17. He even flosses.
18. He has the sweetest dance moves in all the land.
25. Best of all, he’s always smiling.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸