Mr. Magoo was found on the mean streets of Philadelphia where he had been living blind for 2 years.
Once he was found, he was put on the list to be euthanized due to his disability and his decreasing health. Luckily, he was matched up with the perfect home where he is able to live a healthy, happy life. Here are just some of the reasons to love Mr. Magoo!
1. He’s now an advocate for animals with disabilities.
10. He’s a great listener.
15. He can find Easter Baskets better than his sight inclined friends.
17. He even flosses.
18. He has the sweetest dance moves in all the land.
25. Best of all, he’s always smiling.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥