Mr. Magoo was found on the mean streets of Philadelphia where he had been living blind for 2 years.
Once he was found, he was put on the list to be euthanized due to his disability and his decreasing health. Luckily, he was matched up with the perfect home where he is able to live a healthy, happy life. Here are just some of the reasons to love Mr. Magoo!
1. He’s now an advocate for animals with disabilities.
10. He’s a great listener.
15. He can find Easter Baskets better than his sight inclined friends.
17. He even flosses.
18. He has the sweetest dance moves in all the land.
25. Best of all, he’s always smiling.
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- A magnitude-6.2 earthquake struck central Italy early Wednesday. The mayor of Amatrice said the town "isn't here anymore."
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.