2. Next, it’s cuddle time with Dad before they head out for their adventures!
3. Adventure time means riding around with the coolest siblings imaginable.
4. First on the agenda: flying.
This was Kama’s first time ever flying, but he didn’t seem nervous at all.
5. And he did it shockingly well.
6. Next: thinking about life’s secrets from up above.
Kama actually loved this experience so much, he tried to get back in his harnesses when we took them off the first time. He went up once again with me, where he was completely calm (and believe me: he is not afraid of saying what he thinks when he doesn’t like something, like less-than-warm ocean water!).
8. Even though Kama is now the first ever FLYING pig, he remembers his family: Kisses from his little brother, Nu’u are extra necessary.
9. Now it’s off to lunch in a real-life magic school bus.
10. No, seriously, this was the most magical journey of all time. These are definitely Ms. Frizzle’s students.
11. Lunchtime was met with extreme fanfare. Kama could barely eat his apple in peace!
12. Dogs were amazed…
13. …people wept…
14. …but, like a seasoned pro, he remained mega chill the entire time.
15. Except when he threw *extreme* shade at those ordering hot dogs.
16. After lunch, it was time for a ride in the magic school bus once again. This time, he was serenaded by the musical stylings of ukuleleist.
17. This, of course, lulled both Kama and Nu’u to sleep.
18. It was a good thing he got his rest: Checking up on his ranch is hard work.
19. Kama is a very good boss and likes to see that everyone is happy.
20. Every day, Kama gives the horses some words of wisdom. Today’s was: “Be still as the mountain,” because the horse said he was anxious about taking a test.
21. Then he tended to his canoe.
This is actually a canoe that is being built specifically for Kama and his adventures.
22. After he smiled at his land and all of his friends, Kama was getting ready to SURF.
23. Which, though he tried to hide it, involved a little snooze.
24. Once we got to the beach, he was once again met with an adoring public.
25. His first surfing step: checking the water for temperature.
28. Seriously, his balance is impeccable, his technique: ***flawless.
30. LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF ADORABLE.
31. Anyone who has met the duo agree: They are easily the interspecies power couple of the century.
33. …until he does it all again the next day!
All photos by Chelsea Marshall for BuzzFeed unless otherwise specified.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.