1. Jack the dog jumped into action as soon as he saw a little bird in distress.
2. The dog’s human picked up the bird and put it back in it’s nest.
3. Jack, like most great heroes, shook it off it like it was nothing.
4. In the YouTube comments, the human says, “I went back several days later and looked at them through my binoculars and all three birds were still in the nest.”
5. Watch the whole adorable rescue here:
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- UK election results are slowly trickling in, where there is a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.