3. Try not to smother your date with affection.
If he’s a-yawning, no need to be a-fawning .
4. Hold off on bringing up extreme politics; it may make him do this:
Telling him you don’t believe in evolution on the first date might give him the wrong impression. Feel it out before you dive in.
He may want to do this if you do:
11. Try not to laugh hysterically at your own jokes.
Laughter is a hard thing to control so if you catch yourself laughing too much at your own jokes, maybe try pretend coughing into your sleeve. That may not work so just try to keep your extreme self-love at bay for the night.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.