1. They’re pretty adorable as babies.
2. And grow up to have wonderful smiles.
3. They’re true Californians.
They’re the only carnivores native to California.
4. They’re comfortable with their “big fish in a small pond” situation.
They’re the smallest of canids but the biggest land animal on the Channel islands.
5. They take adorable couple shots.
They actually are very monogamous animals who mate for life! High five to you, loyal foxes!
6. They hunt during the day ‘cause they’re not afraid.
Unlike many foxes, they are not nocturnal hunters because their natural predators do not hunt during the day.
7. They can see into your soul.
8. The Chumash believed foxes to be sacred animals, even dream helpers.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏