1. They’re pretty adorable as babies.
2. And grow up to have wonderful smiles.
3. They’re true Californians.
They’re the only carnivores native to California.
4. They’re comfortable with their “big fish in a small pond” situation.
They’re the smallest of canids but the biggest land animal on the Channel islands.
5. They take adorable couple shots.
They actually are very monogamous animals who mate for life! High five to you, loyal foxes!
6. They hunt during the day ‘cause they’re not afraid.
Unlike many foxes, they are not nocturnal hunters because their natural predators do not hunt during the day.
7. They can see into your soul.
8. The Chumash believed foxes to be sacred animals, even dream helpers.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."